Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Youngest film maker??

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Youngest film maker??
« on: August 09, 2011, 12:55:04 PM »
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/headlines/20110808-dallas-mother-arrested-accused-of-having-6-year-old-videotape-group-sex.ece   

Dallas mother arrested, accused of having 6-year-old videotape group sex
Related itemsA Dallas woman is accused of forcing her 6-year-old daughter to record her having group sex repeatedly in recent months, according to police documents.

The 24-year-old woman was in the Dallas County Jail on Monday on a third-degree felony charge of indecency with a child, punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine. Her bail was set at $50,000.

The names of the woman and her daughter are being withheld because The Dallas Morning News typically does not identify victims of sexual crimes. Identifying the mother might inadvertently lead to identification of the daughter.

A tip lead police on Saturday to a northwest Dallas apartment, where the mother lives. Officers arrived at the complex near Harry Hines Boulevard and Walnut Hill Lane about 5:15 p.m. and were told that the woman had forced her daughter to film her having sex with several men at the same time.

In an interview at the Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center, the girl “detailed filming and taking photographs” of her mother engaged in sexual acts with men, the documents said.

In an interview at Jack Evans Police Headquarters, the mother admitted to having her daughter record her having sex with men.

The woman “explained that there were three separate incidents involving six men” that her daughter recorded, the documents said. The encounters dated from March to this month, according to police.

The mother added that “it was her idea to have [her daughter] make the recordings with a cellphone video recorder,” the documents said.

A public defender listed as the attorney of record for the mother did not return a call seeking comment.

It is unclear if the identities of the men involved are known. Dallas police officials declined to comment Monday because the investigation is ongoing.

Child Protective Services placed the child in foster care and is conducting its own investigation. The girl is physically OK, CPS spokeswoman Marissa Gonzales said.

This is at least the second time the agency has had contact with the mother. She was also investigated around the time her daughter was born because of concerns that the woman may have been using drugs, Gonzales said.

Neither the mother nor the baby tested positive for any drugs and that case was closed in 2004, Gonzales said.
 :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Youngest film maker??
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 01:16:13 PM »
This thread is useless without video of the group sex
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 01:23:58 PM »
This thread is useless without video of the group sex

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 01:30:14 PM »
Just couldn't bring myself to click on that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 01:49:12 PM »
Just couldn't bring myself to click on that.

Why? there is alot of pussy on it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 01:50:46 PM »
Why? there is alot of pussy on it.

You sure those aren't males?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 01:51:40 PM »
You sure those aren't males?

What's your point?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 01:53:32 PM »
What's your point?

Well...I..uuhh....good point
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 03:23:12 PM »
Two things,

1.   :wtf:

2.  What does the mom look like?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 04:23:58 PM »
Two things,

1.   :wtf:

2.  What does the mom look like?

They won't release pics of the mom because the child is involved.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2011, 04:39:56 PM »
This type of shit makes sad. 

I've taught kids that went through similar ordeals.  Completely screws them up for the rest of their lives.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2011, 07:33:02 AM »
This type of shit makes sad. 

I've taught kids that went through similar ordeals.  Completely screws them up for the rest of their lives.

Were their mom's hot?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2011, 09:50:55 AM »
You know what is completely awful about this.  You just know that the video recording sucks, I mean it has got to be a low angle POV.  You know the production value stinks.  Probably blurry, from the tears.

Horrible just horrible!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2011, 09:54:46 AM »
You know what is completely awful about this.  You just know that the video recording sucks, I mean it has got to be a low angle POV.  You know the production value stinks.  Probably blurry, from the tears.

Horrible just horrible!

Get your horrible ties up here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2011, 10:38:49 AM »
The mom is sick, no doubt. But how sick must a man be in order to be OK with a 6 year old in the room, much less filming/taking photos?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2011, 10:58:58 AM »
The mom is sick, no doubt. But how sick must a man be in order to be OK with a 6 year old in the room, much less filming/taking photos?
The man is definitely not sane (or sani, for that matter)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2011, 11:01:21 AM »
The man is definitely not sane (or sani, for that matter)
Fuck...Sani would have had her get involved, dammit.  There are no innocent bystanders!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2011, 11:44:38 AM »

Just as sick as the mom?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

dallaswareagle

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2011, 11:50:52 AM »

I ain't hanging out in a room with other guys and there peckers flopping all over the place waiting for an entrance to open up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2011, 04:31:12 PM »
Fuck...Sani would have had her get involved, dammit.  There are no innocent bystanders!!!!!!!!
he might even ask if she had a younger sister
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions