« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 07:49:52 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Bo Jackson moment
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 11:26:25 AM »
Good Stuff!  I wish there was audio of the entire call.....it was day #2 or 3 of Camgate when I heard that.  Deion was spitting hot fire truth in that call.  He talked about Camgate for a few minutes. 

There were some other funny comments he made about Bo and how great of an athlete he was.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 12:15:39 PM »
Deion was spitting hot fire truth in that call.   

:wtf:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 12:17:21 PM »
:wtf:

His comments about Cam during that call.

EDIT:  He said it was nothing more than a smear campaign.  That if Cam wasn't relevant, then  you would never heard anything about it.  That he would vote Cam for the Heisman, that he didn't do anything wrong, and said if Cecil was vein enough to hustle someone for his own kid, that he wouldn't have used the money to do the Lords work (renovate the church) that you spend it on yourself for vain glory.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 12:38:08 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 12:39:52 PM »
His comments about Cam during that call.

EDIT:  He said it was nothing more than a smear campaign.  That if Cam wasn't relevant, then  you would never heard anything about it.  That he would vote Cam for the Heisman, that he didn't do anything wrong, and said if Cecil was vein enough to hustle someone for his own kid, that he wouldn't have used the money to do the Lords work (renovate the church) that you spend it on yourself for vain glory.

In other words, haters are gonna' hate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 12:51:10 PM »
In other words, haters are gonna' hate.

Yup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 05:40:51 PM »
Spitting hot fire truth....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 05:56:23 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 07:37:38 PM »
Yup.
[/quote

Knowing WE! has family from North AL, he should have this one atleast a couple times by now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions