Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

War Damn Child Support Payments!!

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
War Damn Child Support Payments!!
« on: August 05, 2011, 05:48:13 PM »
Auburn And Alabama Win Child Support Arrest National Championship
by Spencer Hall • Aug 5, 2011 11:14 AM EDT

This could happen to any fanbase, really. Okay, not any team in Florida, because Chris Hansen has already burned too many people in the Sunshine State with that trick, and we don't take strange invitations to anyone's house anymore, thank you very much. It could happen to everyone else, though it's so much funnier that it's Alabama and Auburn fans, people so devoted to football they would risk arrest for the prospect of winning free tickets.

Video is after the jump. A warning: this footage contains the funniest use of the Van Halen song "Jump" ever devised by mortal man.

See video HERE

Congratulations to the Lee County Sheriff's Department for conceiving the trollingest arrest strategy ever devised. U MAD, DELINQUENT CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENT TYPEZ? They could have just set up a simple arrest, but noooooo, they have balloons, and the Black Eyed Peas, and a fake ticket envelope and everything. And to the guy who asks "Can I still have my tickets?" as he's being arrested? You may laugh, but you have to try in life. We salute his optimism in the face of great adversity (and having to spend some serious money on child support back payments.)

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions