Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Now that Coach belittle is getting out recruited by Dameyune Craig and....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Indiana's coaches...the bammer Online mods are saying everything they can to prevent the Inbred Nation from ripping on their own coaching staff, LMFAO.

Times like these are foreign to Alabama fans during the Nick Saban era. Since his first
full recruiting class in 2008, Saban has routinely gotten recruits he sought, especially in-state
athletes. That’s what makes this year so strange and hard to accept for the Crimson Tide family.
But trust me, the sky isn’t falling. A quick glance at the 2012 recruiting class as a whole
reveals as much.

Blah, Blah, Blah EVERY recruit that we have committed are considered by a couple sources as the best in the Country...blah, blah, blah...not just their positions but they're all #1 by a few sources...blah, blah, blah.  And ALL of the targets are ALL #1 too.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

I remember that kind of talk.

It's a slow regression. 

Soon we'll hear about diamonds in the rough.  How two stars when coached correctly will outplay five stars no matter who is coaching the five stars.  How two stars have more heart.

And before you know it, Saban and his staff start an annual golf tournament in December.  Takes a few years for them to get called out on it, and by the time someone does, they claim it's what they've done every year. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Does Scott Cochran know how to do a good dry rub?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!

It's a slow regression. 

Soon we'll hear about diamonds in the rough.  How two stars when coached correctly will outplay five stars no matter who is coaching the five stars.  How two stars have more heart.

And before you know it, Saban and his staff start an annual golf tournament in December.  Takes a few years for them to get called out on it, and by the time someone does, they claim it's what they've done every year.

This! + duck hunting
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!

It's a slow regression. 

Lol
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Indiana's coaches...the bammer Online mods are saying everything they can to prevent the Inbred Nation from ripping on their own coaching staff, LMFAO.
It looks like recruiting is going OK for Alabama. This Philon kid that recently committed is going to be the shit, right? You said it yourself, he will be top 15-20 at his position. The next Sen'Derrick Marks. A 5 grillz type guy.

Ohhh, I forgot. That was when he was committed to AU. 

FSU is recruiting lights out right now, period. There will be movement in rankings once seasons get underway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
It looks like recruiting is going OK for Alabama. This Philon kid that recently committed is going to be the shit, right? You said it yourself, he will be top 15-20 at his position. The next Sen'Derrick Marks. A 5 grillz type guy.

FSU is recruiting lights out right now, period. There will be movement in rankings once seasons get underway.
He'll be a pretty good DT, in my book, not great. I wouldn't be surprised if grades are an issue with him in the end (only if he signed with anyone else, other than spuat).  He was on the fence of decommitting from Auburn for a few weeks...and since Coach belittle cries when someone takes one of his committed prospects and makes a speech about not going after committed prospects...I figured he was a lying sack of monkey shit and he'd continue to go after Philon.

Btw, I never said "Sen'Derrick Marks like".  I actually feel that he's going to need a good amount of work to become a SEC DT.  Also, Tyler Nero (who I feel is one of the best DTs in the Country) took his spot, the very next day.

uat's recruiting has slipped some, for a lot of your inbred mouth breathers, it has slipped A LOT....you gotta remember, they're used to 5 Star prospects crawling over broken glass to get to the crapstain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything

Brainwashing is working well on you, I see.

I bet you don't think you need a QB this year either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
This year Saban will match his record for longest tenure in any one job: 5 years each at MSU and LSU.

Is that the point at which the "process" begins to bite him in the ass?  That's one full college career for the lucky few that don't get shown the door when a better prospect comes along.

Will Saban be in Tuscaloosa past January?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
This year Saban will match his record for longest tenure in any one job: 5 years each at MSU and LSU.

Is that the point at which the "process" begins to bite him in the ass?  That's one full college career for the lucky few that don't get shown the door when a better prospect comes along.

Will Saban be in Tuscaloosa past January?

I still say that depends on whether Joe Pa is still in Happy Valley past January. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
I still say that depends on whether Joe Pa is still in Happy Valley past January.

I just figured that was why SPUAT was playing them up there this year.  So the wondering Sabangnome could check out the facilities and his new office.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I just figured that was why SPUAT was playing them up there this year.  So the wondering Sabangnome could check out the facilities and his new office.

Ed Zachary.  And let him realize how close he is to his roots.  It'd be like coming home again.

Aaawww......that's niiiiicccce
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

He'll be a pretty good DT, in my book, not great. I wouldn't be surprised if grades are an issue with him in the end (only if he signed with anyone else, other than spuat).  He was on the fence of decommitting from Auburn for a few weeks...and since Coach belittle cries when someone takes one of his committed prospects and makes a speech about not going after committed prospects...I figured he was a lying sack of monkey shit and he'd continue to go after Philon.

Btw, I never said "Sen'Derrick Marks like".  I actually feel that he's going to need a good amount of work to become a SEC DT.  Also, Tyler Nero (who I feel is one of the best DTs in the Country) took his spot, the very next day.

uat's recruiting has slipped some, for a lot of your inbred mouth breathers, it has slipped A LOT....you gotta remember, they're used to 5 Star prospects crawling over broken glass to get to the crapstain.
Funny how you weren't very forthcoming with this type of information when he committed to AU. Only talk about how good he was, or was going to be. He was going to be in the top 15-20 DT in the nation. But now, oh yeah, he's going to need alot of work to be worth a shit in the SEC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

Brainwashing is working well on you, I see.

I bet you don't think you need a QB this year either.
Oh, we're fucked in the QB department. There is no denying that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Funny how you weren't very forthcoming with this type of information when he committed to AU. Only talk about how good he was, or was going to be. He was going to be in the top 15-20 DT in the nation. But now, oh yeah, he's going to need alot of work to be worth a shit in the SEC.

Buzz already told you.  This kid was bringing down our star average.  He had to go.  Besides, we roll like 27 deep...or something at DT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat

Stop it dude...you are talking out of both sides of your mouth...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8

Glad you said it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Ummm, no I'm not. Never said "Sen'Derrick Marks type", he's going to be a pretty good DT, but he's going to need some work to get there, his grades will probably be an issue just like 95% of all the players that come out of the Mobile area.

Wanna show everyone here where I talked out of both sides of my mouth?  GH or War Eagle?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

Ummm, no I'm not. Never said "Sen'Derrick Marks type", he's going to be a pretty good DT, but he's going to need some work to get there, his grades will probably be an issue just like 95% of all the players that come out of the Mobile area.

Wanna show everyone here where I talked out of both sides of my mouth?  GH or War Eagle?
                                                                     :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Reading comprenhension for some is hard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions