Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Toomers Trees

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Toomers Trees
« on: August 02, 2011, 02:22:21 PM »
Anybody know why the took the fence's down?

http://www.auburnalabama.org/cams/Toomers/Default.aspx   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Toomers Trees
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 05:54:44 PM »
Anybody know why the took the fence's down?

http://www.auburnalabama.org/cams/Toomers/Default.aspx
http://www.thewareaglereader.com/2011/08/espn-in-auburn-shooting-footager-for-upcoming-iron-bowl-film/

The barricades around the Toomer’s Oaks were removed temporarily this morning. ESPN’s camera crew needed to get a better shot.

The World Wide Leader is conducting interviews and shooting footage in Auburn Tuesday for Roll Tide, War Eagle, a feature on the Iron Bowl rivalry to air this fall.

“It’s a brief history on the last couple of years of the rivalry,” said ESPN senior producer Martin Khodabakhshian. “In 2009 Alabama had a pretty good year and in 2010 Auburn had a pretty good year.”

Khodabakhshian will Auburn horticulture professor Dr. Gary Keever at Toomer’s Corner later this afternoon.

“We’re just focusing on things that have happened over the last two years: Championships, Heisman winners, trees getting poisoned, tornados,” he said. “It seems like it took a force of mother nature to bring the two sides together.”

Roll Tide, War Eagle will air November 8 at 8 p.m. on ESPN.

“There’s a nice, redemptive quality to the film,” Khodabakhshian said. “But two weeks later both sides are still going to look at each other and say ‘I want to rip your throat out.’”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 08:55:16 PM »
Why not War Eagle/ Roll Tide motherfuckers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 12:29:35 AM »
Why not War Eagle/ Roll Tide motherfuckers.

THIS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 01:04:52 PM »
“We’re just focusing on things that have happened over the last two years: Championships, Heisman winners, trees getting poisoned, tornados,” he said. “It seems like it took a force of mother nature to bring the two sides together.”

Thanks was just wondering.

Bold: This is utter bullshit. We are not coming together nor will we. Fuck em.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'