Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

This is sad...yet hilarious

Ogre

This is sad...yet hilarious
« on: April 29, 2008, 09:53:26 AM »
I gleaned this off of the Deep South Sports Blog.  Here's the link.

Classy Bama Tee Shirt Central

It seems the "Got Recruits?" tee has opened up a veritable Pandora's box of high quality UAT apparel. I have to thank reader Jonathan for directing my attention to the "Roll Tide" cafepress store that promotes all things awesome and crimson. I'm fairly certain that these outstanding tee-shirt ideas are not the brain-child of a singular tider (one man's brain could never conceive of such greatness), but the pooled creativity and wit of an entire fanbase. (Yes, these are all REAL Bama tee-shirts, ready to ship for $20) Enjoy....

Uncle Rico shares your pride in this 27 year old accomplishment.

This classic even comes in a fun little tote bag. Not sure you can really say that "The Tide Turned" though. Doesn't the tide turning involve some sort of change, one way or the other? Does going from 6-6 with Shula to 6-6 with Saban constitute a change? Two straight Indy bowls? Maybe something more along the lines of "The Tide Stagnated"?

Ok, that's disturbing. And dumb. Does Meth give you bloody urine? You could wear this shirt, or...or you could just scribble "Registered Sex Offender" on your forehead.

I "fear the process" of dumbing down America's rednecks. Who's gonna tile my effin' bathroom? If I see anybody wearing this shirt they are going to be the recipient of a well deserved swift kick to the crotch in a valiant attempt to damage their evil reproductive organs. Fair warning.

Last, but not least...

Click here to read the totally relevant and inspirational Roll Tide Bible verse that's printed on the back...just above the hardy RTR!! which is appropriately written in the Lord's blood. (God's a Tider)

It's perfect. Except for the sleeves...gotta lose the sleeves.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

Re: This is sad...yet hilarious
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 03:37:44 PM »
Well fuck me.  The pics all showed up earlier when I posted it, but now I guess you'll have to do the link to get the full effect.  It'll be worth your time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 03:41:07 PM »
Well fuck me.  The pics all showed up earlier when I posted it, but now I guess you'll have to do the link to get the full effect.  It'll be worth your time.

The pictures were never showing up.  You suck at teh e-bays.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 04:03:45 PM »
The pictures were never showing up.  You suck at teh e-bays.

916 posts my ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 04:11:12 PM »
Well fuck me. 

No fuck me, I can imagine what the pics show and I ain't even gonna click it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 04:24:46 PM »
It is rather hilarious. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 05:15:55 PM »
The last one is CLAASSSSSSSSAAAAYYYYYY!

:thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 06:28:53 PM »
The last one is CLAASSSSSSSSAAAAYYYYYY!

:thumbsup:

Damn it, out of pure curiosity, I had to click it.     :jaw:
What the fuck is that  shit?   Funny thing is I'm listening to Iron Maiden (Maiden live in  England) right now so how befitting.
Some of these shirts and agendas are just hard to understand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 07:53:36 AM »

Damn it, out of pure curiosity, I had to click it.     :jaw:
What the fuck is that  shit?  Funny thing is I'm listening to Iron Maiden (Maiden live in  England) right now so how befitting.
Some of these shirts and agendas are just hard to understand.

You are making it impossible to not like you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

BLS

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 08:45:16 AM »
Appreciate it sani. You guys do a great job here,. got to give a shout out to jumbo for the invite over here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2008, 12:58:04 PM »

More Bama nuttiness.  Don't know what's better, the dude doing smoke tricks or the sloppy fat ass in the background that wobbles amazed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

BLS

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 03:28:44 PM »

More Bama nuttiness.  Don't know what's better, the dude doing smoke tricks or the sloppy fat ass in the background that wobbles amazed. 

I didn't know flav a flav was a Bama fan?
How embarassing,   :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 04:55:37 PM »
I wonder what the hell his lungs look like...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions