Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Makes Me Fucking Sick

Makes Me Fucking Sick
« on: April 28, 2008, 05:53:12 PM »
You know, it really never ceases to amaze me how the Bammer spin-cycle repeats itself every year.  It literally makes me nauseated.  I need to stop listening to Finebaum because that's where I hear all this shit.

So let's see, a year ago, Bama fans were touting Saban as the savior.  He was going to bring Bama back STARTING with the 2007 season.  And why shouldn't Bama fans believe?  As near a quote as I can remember, Finebaum said, "Most Alabama fans thought that 2007 was going to be Mike Shula's year anyway."  So, naturally, Bama fans thought Saban would produce more quality wins that Shula.

ALSO, about a year ago, there were many arguments on TOS with certain popular Bama posters about how Alabama was loaded on offense.  They had a proven QB, the best receivers, a much impoved offensive line, and some decent talent at RB.  Remember that shit?  Remember DJ Hall being a guaranteed at worst 2nd round draft pick?  Where the fuck is he now? 

DJ Hall, Keith Brown, Matt Caddell - NONE drafted. 

Defensively - Simeon Castille, Wallace Gilberry - NONE drafted.

Do Bama fans understand reality?  Of course not. 

A quote from a Bammer caller:  "DJ Hall not getting drafted just goes to show that he was never that good to begin with." 

Another: "Simeon Castille just ran his mouth all the time."

Another: "This draft shows how small the talent level is at Bama right now.  Saban's in the process of fixing the program." 

Do Bammers not remember DJ Hall having 200 yards receiving against Tennessee?  Do they not realize that they brag on that game all the damn time?  Without him in that game, Bama might have missed the bowl season. 

Do Bammers not remember Simeon Castille busting his ass for the past three years as a starter? 

Do they not realize that these are kids giving their hearts and bodies for the Bama program?  And they get dogged for not being in the NFL? 

I seriously don't understand how Saban pulled off the recruiting class he did.  Why anybody would want to willfully jump into that situation is way over my head. 

Just had to vent.... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Re: Makes Me Fucking Sick
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 12:19:25 AM »
There have been may good college players that would never cut it in the NFL. There are reasons that you don't get drafted by certain teams. But to say DJ didn't get picked because he wasn't great is moronic. You don't pass Ozzie Newsome in every stat and just be decent. DJ and Simeon didn't get picked because of their own mess ups. When you aren't a 1st rounder, they look even harder at 'flaws' in your off the field dealings.

I just don't understand getting all worked up over what some morons on a 'Bama site said. Most of them aren't going to know the first thing of how football actually works, much less anything to do with talent. Last year wasn't good, and no players drafted is salt in the wound, but damn, excuses don't help. Alabama has been throwing those out for years now. Auburn used to be the same way, but Tubs has turned that around. Give it time. Assuming Saban can get all this worked out, we'll be back to the Alabama fans you hate more, arrogant sob's.  :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 08:34:49 AM »
we'll be back to the Alabama fans you hate more, arrogant sob's.  :)
you guys stopped?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 10:26:39 AM »
you guys stopped?

hahaha, touche`. No, we didn't. But hopefully soon we will actually have something to be arrogant about!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

BLS

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 10:44:32 AM »
you guys stopped?

:rofl:
That was funny.
Townshall, I got to ask you why would you even listen to Finebomb? The stuff you hear on his '' show ‘‘, if that's what some want to call it, is as some have labeled it, the ''Jerry Springer '' of radio. He plays his audience like a fiddle, and like rats to the pied piper, they follow his lead.
That stuff is rotting your brain man.

I won't defend stupid comments made by stupid fans. In this case lots of Bama fans.  A bunch of  BS was thrown out there by them last year.  
A lot of fans had false hopes that Saban could, by some miracle, take a team and instill a whole new system, coaching philosophy and expect instant wins. You know better than that and so do most Bama fans but you have unreasonable fans from all bases, with unrealistic expectations. Definitely dumb comments made by some Bama fans. The transition to a new offense was more difficult than most realized and it showed on the field.
I suspect that the old adage '' things will get worse before they get better'' could have happened last year. Is it an excuse? Probably to an extent but, that's what people do when they don't have the answers and try to explain why things didn't go they way they could have. In the LSU game and the Tenn. game the team played together and was hitting on all cylinders. Other games like Monroe and Miss. St. we couldn't do anything right. Those are normal occurrences with a new coaching staff, especially the first year. There will be more of that in the second year. It is quite common.

This year won't be much prettier. The rational, patient fans are excited by what Saban could do. His track record proves he can win in this division. Will he? Nobody knows but we'll take our chances with him. One thing that can't be discounted is he will leave this program in better shape than it was.
Why did some of the seniors seem to recess this year? I can't answer that with a truthful answer. I don't know. It certainly is debatable as to why though.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 06:40:15 PM »

:rofl:
That was funny.
Townshall, I got to ask you why would you even listen to Finebomb? The stuff you hear on his '' show ‘‘, if that's what some want to call it, is as some have labeled it, the ''Jerry Springer '' of radio. He plays his audience like a fiddle, and like rats to the pied piper, they follow his lead.
That stuff is rotting your brain man.

I won't defend stupid comments made by stupid fans. In this case lots of Bama fans.  A bunch of  BS was thrown out there by them last year. 
A lot of fans had false hopes that Saban could, by some miracle, take a team and instill a whole new system, coaching philosophy and expect instant wins. You know better than that and so do most Bama fans but you have unreasonable fans from all bases, with unrealistic expectations. Definitely dumb comments made by some Bama fans. The transition to a new offense was more difficult than most realized and it showed on the field.
I suspect that the old adage '' things will get worse before they get better'' could have happened last year. Is it an excuse? Probably to an extent but, that's what people do when they don't have the answers and try to explain why things didn't go they way they could have. In the LSU game and the Tenn. game the team played together and was hitting on all cylinders. Other games like Monroe and Miss. St. we couldn't do anything right. Those are normal occurrences with a new coaching staff, especially the first year. There will be more of that in the second year. It is quite common.

This year won't be much prettier. The rational, patient fans are excited by what Saban could do. His track record proves he can win in this division. Will he? Nobody knows but we'll take our chances with him. One thing that can't be discounted is he will leave this program in better shape than it was.
Why did some of the seniors seem to recess this year? I can't answer that with a truthful answer. I don't know. It certainly is debatable as to why though.

Damn you and your logical assessments. You're killing the dipshit bammer stereotype we strive to uphold. Keep it up and we're gonna have to ban your ass.
Especially logical was that last paragraph. Try explaining that to some of the tards on the site that shall remain unnamed. I have been all day, and they ain't having it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 07:03:42 PM »
Sorry to let you down AUChizad.   I'll work on it.    :thumbsup:     

:)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 08:34:16 PM »
Yeah, a logical bammer is bullshit! 

....I call shinanigans! :box:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 03:35:45 AM »

I think Bls may be a closet Auburn fan?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 07:51:25 AM »
Try explaining that to some of the tards on the site that shall remain unnamed. I have been all day, and they ain't having it.

here is your first problem
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2008, 08:37:48 AM »

I swear to God, I'm gonna pistol whip the next person that says shenanigans...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

BLS

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 08:51:05 AM »
I think Bls may be a closet Auburn fan?

Ok ,that's where I draw the fucking line ! Enoughs enough of that bullshit!

Since Hugh Jass is in the pistol whipping men mode, maybe I can convince him to put a beat down on you for that fucked up comment.      :box:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 01:53:40 PM »
Ok ,that's where I draw the fucking line ! Enoughs enough of that bullshit!

Since Hugh Jass is in the pistol whipping men mode, maybe I can convince him to put a beat down on you for that fucked up comment.      :box:
He will hurt me in worse ways, like shedule a meet n greet and not show :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2008, 01:57:19 PM »
He will hurt me in worse ways, like shedule a meet n greet and not show :sad:
I'm a Baaaaaad man!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions