Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

This is why I never give to panhandlers

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
This is why I never give to panhandlers
« on: April 25, 2008, 05:19:13 PM »
Professional panhandles makes as much as $50/hour.  This little bitch needs to be jailed for fraud

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/84523.html

When I lived in California about 15 years ago they did an expose on another begger and found out he lived in a $300,000 house and cleared about $100,000 a year tax free.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

Re: This is why I never give to panhandlers
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 05:52:40 PM »
Professional panhandles makes as much as $50/hour.  This little bitch needs to be jailed for fraud

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/84523.html

When I lived in California about 15 years ago they did an expose on another begger and found out he lived in a $300,000 house and cleared about $100,000 a year tax free.

With that kind of turn out some body was puttin out. Have to be doing more than just beggin' for change. I know everything is higher in Cali, but damn do you guys write checks to beggers?
 :jaw:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 03:15:44 PM »

With that kind of turn out some body was puttin out. Have to be doing more than just beggin' for change. I know everything is higher in Cali, but damn do you guys write checks to beggers?
 :jaw:
If you think about it, $1 a day from 50 people, not counting people that give you $5 or something.  Thats decent money everyday. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 09:00:46 PM »
They did a story like this in Atlanta back in the 90s.  Hidden cameras showed one of these Interstate exit ramp panhandlers getting out of his brand new Lexus down the street.  I can't stand these clowns who prey on the goodness of others. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 09:29:49 PM »
They did a story like this in Atlanta back in the 90s.  Hidden cameras showed one of these Interstate exit ramp panhandlers getting out of his brand new Lexus down the street.  I can't stand these clowns who prey on the goodness of others. 
About seven years ago, there was a guy frequenting the exit ramp off 75 South to 14th Street who had a sign that said "why lie - I need a beer".  One time I had to go by the office on a Saturday, I grabbed a frosty one out of the fridge, and sure enough he was there.  I respected his honesty, so I didn't screw with him.  (Like giving him a bottle that didn't have a twist-off).

I guess "AUChizzad" would not have been interested in helping him, since he was over the age of 12 and taller than 4'-2", and "AWK" might have shared a Zima with him, after gay sex of course.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 03:10:47 AM »
About seven years ago, there was a guy frequenting the exit ramp off 75 South to 14th Street who had a sign that said "why lie - I need a beer".  One time I had to go by the office on a Saturday, I grabbed a frosty one out of the fridge, and sure enough he was there.  I respected his honesty, so I didn't screw with him.  (Like giving him a bottle that didn't have a twist-off).

I guess "AUChizzad" would not have been interested in helping him, since he was over the age of 12 and taller than 4'-2", and "AWK" might have shared a Zima with him, after gay sex of course.
Zima with Jolly Rancher's set the mood.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

BLS

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 09:22:51 AM »
Zima with Jolly Rancher's set the mood.

Don't forget the pack of stick on tattos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions