Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Token - Opinion wanted...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Token - Opinion wanted...
« on: July 26, 2011, 12:32:25 AM »
Y'all know I am a huge supporter of the boys in blue, but this guy?  This is not just having a bad day.  This is not a "take a couple of days off to reflect and learn from your mistake..." This is a "Have your fucking badge and gun on my desk in five minutes or I will taser your ass and take them from you."  A 14 year veteran of Canton, OH PD who just pissed his entire career away because he was a total dick.  And that's putting it mildly.  He fucked up more than just his own career that night - every good cop out there has to deal with more shit now because this guy losing his shit has gone viral.  Not just my opinion - a lot of LEO bloggers out there agree, and a lot of them have actually written letters to this guy's chief, demanding he be fired.  I agree completely.

This is worth watching - just when you think it cannot get any worse?  It does.

So, to our resident Jackbooted Thug... What say you?

EDIT:  He's also a former Marine... not doing the Jarheads any favors...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 12:35:41 AM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Token - Opinion wanted...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 07:03:55 AM »
He was probably a cook in the corps.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 08:15:48 AM »
He was probably a cook in the corps.

Whatever.  I'm fucking sick of some of these states that produce cops that think they're the only ones that should carry guns. 

Next, that officer is a fucking sack of shit.  Blaming the driver for all of his "officer safety" blunders.    THAT is how cops get killed, NOT by people with registered, licensed firearms.   Threatening everybody on the stop because "he's mad".   If you can't do the job with a clear head and even emotions, do something else.

I hope that fucker is fired for a myriad of reasons that arose on that stop.  He's an idiot and a thug.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 08:23:31 AM »
Whatever.  I'm fucking sick of some of these states that produce cops that think they're the only ones that should carry guns. 

Next, that officer is a fucking sack of shit.  Blaming the driver for all of his "officer safety" blunders.    THAT is how cops get killed, NOT by people with registered, licensed firearms.   Threatening everybody on the stop because "he's mad".   If you can't do the job with a clear head and even emotions, do something else.

I hope that fucker is fired for a myriad of reasons that arose on that stop.  He's an idiot and a thug.

That's what I'm getting at.  Has usually been my experience that the biggest assholes that I have ever encountered that were in the Corps were cooks or in the air wing.  Very few ground pounders are like that because almost all have had their ass kicked by someone and learned some humility.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 08:36:27 AM »
  If you can't do the job with a clear head and even emotions, do something else coach at Alabama.

FTFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

JR4AU

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 08:37:00 AM »
That's what I'm getting at.  Has usually been my experience that the biggest assholes that I have ever encountered that were in the Corps were cooks or in the air wing.  Very few ground pounders are like that because almost all have had their ass kicked by someone and learned some humility.

Agree, but beyond his being a fucking pussy but acting like a thug because he's got a badge and gun...is this whole notion by some cops (mostly yankees/yankee police depts.) that they're the only one's with a right to be armed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 09:03:13 AM »
I'm not going to say that I've never talked to someone in that manner, sometimes it takes being an asshole.  But a line has to be crossed to get that reaction out of me.  The old man was apparently in a hot spot for prostitution and was just looking to get his salad tossed.  Not any point in time did that situation call for the response the officer gave.  There are a lot of safety issues that I have with the stop, and the video makes for a good teaching point.  The scary thing is though, I'd say only about 50% of law enforcement actually know the gun laws.  I've witnessed someone I work with to be made an asshole by a citizen over the open-carry law. 

As for the officer, he's fired.  The "my partner would have made a good witness while I executed you" was waaaaaay over the line.  If I was the partner I'd be pissed by that comment. 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 09:04:01 AM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 09:17:53 AM »
Corps were cooks or in the air wing

You shut your dirty mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 09:41:39 AM »
You shut your dirty mouth.

I wondered how long you would let that one sit there?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2011, 09:48:03 AM »
I wondered how long you would let that one sit there?

We got the best chow, and we practically lived in Air Force Barracks. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2011, 10:24:39 AM »
We got the best chow, and we practically lived in Air Force Barracks.

Well you should've.  Ya'll were only about half a step away from wearing that ghey assed blue uniform anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2011, 10:28:17 AM »
Well you should've.  Ya'll were only about half a step away from wearing that ghey assed blue uniform anyway.

CMC Gen Carl Mundy (Auburn '57) visited us at MCAS El Toro.  He knew what was up.

Side note, I'd later pledge the same fraternity that Gen Mundy was in at Auburn.  Would have been neat to great him with the handshake as a Lance Corporal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2011, 10:53:46 AM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2011, 11:02:41 AM »
Sani giving Jarhead a hard time about ghey assed blue uniforms reminded me of a sign that was shown during the Braves game last night.  They showed a sign being held by four Sailors in their white uniforms that said "Freeman's Seamen".  That just didn't seem right to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2011, 11:45:00 AM »
Sani giving Jarhead a hard time about ghey assed blue uniforms reminded me of a sign that was shown during the Braves game last night.  They showed a sign being held by four Sailors in their white uniforms that said "Freeman's Seamen".  That just didn't seem right to me.

Nothing says pillow biter like wearing a damn dog dish on your head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2011, 01:18:15 PM »
I didn't follow up on any of this, just watched about 7-8 minutes of it.  This looks like classic Roid Rage.  Big time!!! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2011, 06:31:38 PM »
Nothing says pillow biter like wearing a damn dog dish on your head.
I'm just waiting on you to go too far.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2011, 06:59:03 AM »
I'm just waiting on you to go too far.

Whatever chief pet me officer.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2011, 11:13:32 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin