Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I wonder if Coach $ will use what Trey Wingo said today on his Recruiting Trails

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
"We have had players taken from Wheaton and Mt. Union in this draft...and none from Alabama."
AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA..
Coach $, should've been Coach of the year last year...he took 2/3 possible first day draft picks and turned them into not even being picked....LMFAO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
"We have had players taken from Wheaton and Mt. Union in this draft...and none from Alabama."
AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA..
Coach $, should've been Coach of the year last year...he took 2/3 possible first day draft picks and turned them into not even being picked....LMFAO.

Dude, You know those were Shula's recruits...probation...Got 12...etc...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA..

I didn't think about that nice post, #1 in recruiting and 118 in in developing players, take that Fred!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.