No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Ncaa violations for Alabama?????
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2011, 11:30:22 AM »
All of those players have already played their last game of their college eligibility. I'm not sure what the point is?
Only you and Finebaum are having these comprehension issues...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2011, 11:31:36 AM »
Another good one.

I'm sure that was only the previous years' Seniors.

:move:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2011, 11:45:10 AM »
RWS, you're trying to say you're right based on a flimsy assumption on your part.  I think that the evidence to the issues at hand FAR outweigh my need to sit here and go 5 page rounds with you.

Chizad just knocked your dick in the dirt anyway on the "promoting his business" aspect.  If you don't get where the issue is, there's nothing we can do or say that's worth arguing with you about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2011, 11:45:58 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2011, 11:50:45 AM »
Julio got those suits from the thrift store.  Some guy named Tom dropped them off about five minutes before he walked in. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

JR4AU

« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2011, 11:52:11 AM »
The hits keep coming...

Beginning to think that Clay's initial Cam piece was simply a set up to get bammers talking about his blog, and calling it credible, just so he can do this to them and watch them claim he's a hack now. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2011, 11:54:54 AM »
Beginning to think that Clay's initial Cam piece was simply a set up to get bammers talking about his blog, and calling it credible, just so he can do this to them and watch them claim he's a hack now.
The thing about it..and this applies to Finebaum too.

I don't give a fuck if he is a hack. If this was his first introduction to the media. I don't give a fuck if Prowler just set up this blog yesterday. Or Charles from Reeltown.

This is what you call evidence. You can't dispute this stuff. This is not some he-said-she-said super duper secret sources who have other sources which can't be named.

This is right out in the open.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2011, 11:57:56 AM »
It could be that the University of Alabama has an arrangement with T-Town Menswear to dress their players for travel.  That would be okay... I guess.  However, if THAT is true, it makes Tom Al-Betar a no-doubter booster as a contractor with the university.  This gets real shitty at that point.  All this takes a serious turn for Alabama that would HAVE to be looked into.  They don't want the NCAA around while on probation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2011, 12:01:38 PM »
The thing about it..and this applies to Finebaum too.

I don't give a fuck if he is a hack. If this was his first introduction to the media. I don't give a fuck if Prowler just set up this blog yesterday. Or Charles from Reeltown.

This is what you call evidence. You can't dispute this stuff. This is not some he-said-she-said super duper secret sources who have other sources which can't be named.

This is right out in the open.

So, like the bammers who substitute the phrase "I just know" for "I desperately want to believe"...

"You just know" that Julio came by all those suits in such a way as to violate NCAA rules, and he should be retroactively declared ineligible, the 2009 Trophies returned, and the Ws wiped off the record books. 

Hammer's a comin' for bammer. 

It could be that the University of Alabama has an arrangement with T-Town Menswear to dress their players for travel.  That would be okay... I guess.  However, if THAT is true, it makes Tom Al-Betar a no-doubter booster as a contractor with the university.  This gets real shitty at that point.  All this takes a serious turn for Alabama that would HAVE to be looked into.  They don't want the NCAA around while on probation.

Would it be ok?  Is it ok to give them a new suit for EACH game?  I highly doubt it.  Giving them matching team gear for the season?  Sure.  But a new suit for each game?  No fucking way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2011, 12:02:58 PM »
RWS, you're trying to say you're right based on a flimsy assumption on your part.  I think that the evidence to the issues at hand FAR outweigh my need to sit here and go 5 page rounds with you.

Chizad just knocked your dick in the dirt anyway on the "promoting his business" aspect.  If you don't get where the issue is, there's nothing we can do or say that's worth arguing with you about.
No, I've simply asked you, how is the autograph signing supposed to be promoted? Is there an NCAA rule saying an autograph signing can't be held in front of particular stores? By naming where the autograph signing is taking place, regardless of location, is that considered a promotion of where it is taking place? Inside a mall, does that mean it is promoting just the location that it is taking place in front of, the mall itself, etc? No need to go 5 pages with me. Those are outright questions I am asking you. The problem is, it just isn't as black and white as you want it to be.

Chizad hasn't knocked my dick in the dirt with anything. He put up a bunch of video of players who no longer have eligibility being featured in commercials. Oh, and the senior day video? When they show the picture of Arenas, the background is a 2010 National Champions background. It even mentions they are national champions. That's a pretty good indicator that the autograph signing was being held AFTER the NC. Players who have played their last game in college can do whatever the fuck they want. Perfectly legal. Sure, those videos are showing that he would like to promote his store and attach Alabama players to it. But the fact is, every one of those videos is legal as far as NCAA is concerned because those players had played their last game.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:04:56 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2011, 12:06:00 PM »
Would it be ok?  Is it ok to give them a new suit for EACH game?  I highly doubt it.  Giving them matching team gear for the season?  Sure.  But a new suit for each game?  No fucking way.
I don't even know how that works, but would like to know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2011, 12:08:38 PM »
It could be that the University of Alabama has an arrangement with T-Town Menswear to dress their players for travel.  That would be okay... I guess. 

Nope. The athletic program can not provide any type of clothing that does not have to do with the sporting event. Anything outside of a jersey, workout cloths, etc...is not allowed...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2011, 12:08:39 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

JR4AU

« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2011, 12:23:04 PM »
Of course you know what's coming this afternoon at 2.  A bunch of personal attacks on Clay Travis, and bammers calling in saying they've got pics of Cam in 28 different suits, one at Tiger Walk before each game, and a different suit after each game.  AND, it will be solid proof the hammer is coming, and they're all clean.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2011, 12:23:57 PM »
I get it. You all want me to stop posting. Thats fine I will, But before I do know this. Most of you are some of the bigest dicks I have ever met as far as Auburn fans go. One would think that a fellow AU fan could at least ask questions, but apparently thats too much to ask. I can tell you all pretty much just like playing with yourselves. Have fun with your lil circle jerk you have going on.
Was a joke, we screw with everyone.  Don't take shit personal. 

If you can't handle it, maybe you should go to one of the PG forums where everyone has the same opinion on everything.  If you choose to use a word like cockshit, they will treat you like a child and ban you with their mighty e-penis.  That's a much larger circle jerk if you ask me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

RWS

« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2011, 12:31:54 PM »
Of course you know what's coming this afternoon at 2.  A bunch of personal attacks on Clay Travis, and bammers calling in saying they've got pics of Cam in 28 different suits, one at Tiger Walk before each game, and a different suit after each game.  AND, it will be solid proof the hammer is coming, and they're all clean.
Just for the record, when people start going through pics of different Tiger Walk, post game events, etc, how many different suits is an OK number, and at what number is it automatically an NCAA violation? Is that number different for different players? Just curious as to what the ground rules are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2011, 12:34:54 PM »
Just for the record, when people start going through pics of different Tiger Walk, post game events, etc, how many different suits is an OK number, and at what number is it automatically an NCAA violation? Is that number different for different players? Just curious as to what the ground rules are.
I know you're joking, but I'm pretty sure that the majority of the players wore underarmour pullovers during tigerwalk. 

Provided by the "Tiger of a bookstore" guy.  Quote me.  Send that shit to the NCAA.  HAMMER!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

JR4AU

« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2011, 12:35:30 PM »

The ground rules are: "This fuckin' shit is fixin' to get real, and the bammers who are so chummy with the NCAA, will suddenly be fucking whining and bitching about their presence in Tuskaloser". 

I shit you not, I will laugh my ass off if they get hit with sanctions over this and have to vacate a BCS Title.  BTW, I don't think that's going to happen, but it would be fucking just, completely deserved, and the right thing if it did!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions