Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

ESPN Draft Coverage

ESPN Draft Coverage
« on: April 26, 2008, 07:14:20 PM »
The coverage of the NFL draft has been absolutely awful.  I've been watching for about an hour now, and there's 3 minutes of coverage and then 3-4 minutes of commercials.  I understand that those commentators are working their asses off all day, but come on, nobody wants to see this many commercials. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

BLS

Re: ESPN Draft Coverage
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 07:28:30 PM »
I thought the time limit from 15 minutes to 10 in the first round would help but instead of cutting back some commercials they cut back on the coverage.
Way to many advertisements ,the second round is worse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 09:23:22 PM »
I HATE FUCKING GOD DAMN COMMERCIALS.....I WILL NEVER see a commercial and say....Hey I think I'll leave Right Now, instead of watching what I wanted to watch, and go purchase some drapes, paint, and some clothes...because my livingroom just doesn't feel right....Thank Fucking God that commercial came on to remind me. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 11:54:45 PM »
I HATE FUCKING GOD DAMN COMMERCIALS.....I WILL NEVER see a commercial and say....Hey I think I'll leave Right Now, instead of watching what I wanted to watch, and go purchase some drapes, paint, and some clothes...because my livingroom just doesn't feel right....Thank Fucking God that commercial came on to remind me. 
So...You're saying that you hate capitalism?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 04:00:46 AM »
I need to update my curtains thanks for reminding me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

BLS

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 09:09:40 AM »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thank God for that one commercial. My fucking health insurance lapsed and if Mutual of Omaha hadn't reminded me I would have been fucked !  Whew! Talk about crazy coincidences.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 10:26:12 AM »
Tell you what, I didn't realize that Thermospa's swimming treadmill was such a steal!  I better go out and buy one....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2008, 10:56:27 AM »
Pat Sims goes to the Bengals in round 3.

Stay away from the knucklehead contingent over there, please...and don't go for a ride with Odell Thurman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you're looking for sympathy, it's in the dictionary between shit and syphilis."

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2008, 12:14:24 PM »
Pat Sims goes to the Bengals in round 3.

Stay away from the knucklehead contingent over there, please...and don't go for a ride with Odell Thurman.

Groves to the Jags in rd 2 and Pat Lee (surprisingly, in my opinion) to the Packers in rd 2.

3 Tigers in the first 3 rounds.  Not bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2008, 12:56:17 PM »
Yep, especially considering how thin our senior class was...

I'll be interested to see if anyone takes a chance on Carl Stewart...he's in that no-man's land of not being either a prototype HB or FB in the NFL, but he's got some good physical ability.  I hope he can carve out a career for himself much like Tony Richardson did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you're looking for sympathy, it's in the dictionary between shit and syphilis."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2008, 01:35:14 PM »
3 Tigers in the first 3 rounds.  Not bad.
All the UAT players are holding out for the re-start of the AAFL bammer team
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions