Again?

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
Again?
« on: July 14, 2011, 09:20:48 AM »
Female gym teacher accused of sex acts with football players
By Ed Richter, Staff Writer
Updated 2:35 PM Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MASON — A female Mason high school gym teacher is accused of having sexual misconduct with five students, most of them football players at the school.

A Warren County grand jury on Friday indicted Stacy Schuler of Springboro on 16 counts of sexual battery, a third-degree felony; and three misdemeanor counts of offenses involving underage persons.

Schuler, who will turn 33 next week, allegedly had sexual contact with the students on five different occasions between August and December, according to officials with the Warren County Prosecutor’s Office. She also allegedly bought alcohol for the students, according to the indictment.

Prosecutors said the alleged sex acts, mostly with football players at Mason High School, occurred off school grounds.

Chief Assistant Prosecutor Bruce McGary said the allegations did not happen at a party. Mason police Detective Toni Hoelke said when the parents of the students found out about the allegations, they “were surprised and that they had no idea about it.”

Schuler, who is single according to prosecutors, turned herself into authorities Friday and was arraigned in Warren County Common Pleas Court.

Her bond was set at $50,000 and was ordered to stay away from the victims as well as any other students. On Friday night, she had not posted bond.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/crime/female-gym-teacher-accused-of-sex-acts-with-football-players-1072802.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Again?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 09:28:06 AM »
I'm just mad that none of the teachers did this when I was in High School.

I think Sani feels the same way about middle school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 10:22:21 AM »
I'm just mad that none of the teachers did this when I was in High School.

I think Sani feels the same way about middle school.

THIS!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 10:29:44 PM »
I've done a lot of things, but never allegations.  And I certainly wouldn't try to do that at a party. 

Chief Assistant Prosecutor Bruce McGary said the allegations did not happen at a party.

If any of you have tried allegations, how do you hold your head when you do that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 11:12:22 PM »
I've done a lot of things, but never allegations.  And I certainly wouldn't try to do that at a party. 

If any of you have tried allegations, how do you hold your head when you do that?

baby, why you put yo' dick in tha' sink? something wrong witcha? what's wrong witcha? that the new thing now? running around, sniffing cocaine, waiting to be sure drip, put yo' dick in tha' sink? baby ... that's nasty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 08:02:08 AM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2011, 09:53:39 AM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2011, 03:05:05 PM »
I did some allegations once.....but I didn't inhale
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2011, 07:17:37 PM »
I'm a lawyer, and you ignorant fucks don't have a clue what allegations are!  :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2011, 12:06:50 PM »
I'm a lawyer, and you ignorant fucks don't have a clue what allegations are!  :poke:

No, given the choice of paying you $355 an hour for you to pay somebody $10 an hour to look it up for you and hitting the googles, I'll take my chances with the googler. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2011, 09:08:29 PM »
No, given the choice of paying you $355 an hour for you to pay somebody $10 an hour to look it up for you and hitting the googles, I'll take my chances with the googler.

Did THAT just happen?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2011, 11:29:58 PM »

That's an excellent plan...right up to the point you need to get that information put in to evidence.  Oh, and I come cheap...$250 an hour.  I cum cheaper, but that's another thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2011, 12:50:25 AM »
That's an excellent plan...right up to the point you need to get that information put in to evidence.
Are you the master of the Bates?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2011, 09:48:53 AM »
That's an excellent plan...right up to the point you need to get that information put in to evidence.  Oh, and I come cheap...$250 an hour.  I cum cheaper, but that's another thread.
Cheaper or just plain free?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE