Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Texas to execute a Mexican National

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Texas to execute a Mexican National
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 10:36:17 PM »
Quote from: AUsweetheart link=topic=14351.msg204180#msg204180
Rick Perry just might end up President.

I have criticized him before and called him a Himbo with good hair. But considering the other options, and considering the alternative we have now... He may have the very best chance.

Is this country ready for another Texas president?  Dunno, but this one is Texas to the core.  No Yale elite here.  Rancher, Texas Aggie, hard core conservative...

Viva Rick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2011, 10:46:08 PM »
Scalia is my homie. They were absolutely right to slam dunk that shit out of their chambers.

This a welcome decision. Especially this week.

As for Rick....I agree. Texan to the tips of his boots. I haven't approved of everything he's done, most notably his recent abortion bullshit....but I do admire the fact that he is willing to tell almost everyone outside of Texas to go fuck themselves when they start to meddle.

And I did have a small crush on him in grad school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2011, 11:19:29 PM »
This is the key to the SCOTUS decision based on the appeal from the Obama administration:

Talk about your slippery slope... " "Dude, you can't send me to jail for marijuana possession - it might get legalized someday..."

What a stupid argument.

Going back to the Vienna Convention...  The federal gubm'et essentially has a treaty with all nations granting them the opportunity to provide support, legal council and so forth for their citizens who are arrested in the United States.  The problem is that the federal gubm'et never pushed this down to the states.  Congress never took the appropriate action to apply this at the state level.  So technically, this treaty would only apply to federal crimes.  The states are still free to enforce their laws as they deem approriate.   By asking for the delay, BO was planning to rush it through Congress...  Sort of like that masterful healthcare bill. 
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 12:11:16 AM by GarMan »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2011, 09:25:38 AM »
Dude was going to get convicted one way or another. He was high on cocaine when he did it, and admitted to his brother that he had killed somebody that night when he came home covered in blood. He gave the cops a BS story, then when they told him his brother had told them what actually happened, the guy changed his story and admitted to killing her.

It blows my mind that our government would try to stop the execution, even if it was only a good faith gesture to Mexico. Especially given how hot the topic of immigration is right now. If it was you or me, they wouldn't give two shits if we were about to get the needle. This dumbass has lived in the US for 30+ years. I'm pretty sure he knows the law here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Tiger Six

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2011, 09:29:22 AM »
And I did have a small crush on him in grad school.

Are there really any small crushes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2011, 03:45:03 PM »
Wait Garman got to go to the Sausage Festival...fuck you AWK!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2011, 01:41:32 AM »
When he yelled viva mexico, did no one reply "Remember the Alamo"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2011, 08:35:30 AM »
I say let the Mexican Consulate bring him his last meal from Taco Bell. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions