Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

William Ming....discussing his "Bump" with Coach $

fred

• Titties and Beer
Re: William Ming....discussing his "Bump" with Coach $
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2008, 04:31:02 PM »
Jealousy Jealousy Jealousy.

Moooo-ag-ewe!

Just cause our coach busts his ass and earns his paycheck by finding innovative ways to stay ahead of the barn instead of duck huntin in Arkansas...

Saban does everything by the books, and if it ain't by the books they just need to add another chapter for him.

The Gospel of Saban!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
RTR Motherfuckers!

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2008, 06:53:41 PM »
Saban does everything by the books

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :flag: :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2008, 07:53:06 AM »
Wait a second...

Coaches are allowed to do bumps with recruits?  Suh-weeeeeet.   

"Another blast of the Colombian marching powder,  Coach, and I'll commit right now, run the stairs 499 times and fuck every cheerleader on the squad...twice."

You know all women are just one good bump away from their first/next lesbian experience.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2008, 11:04:35 AM »
You know all women are just one good bump away from their first/next lesbian experience.
Preach it oh wise one!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2008, 01:12:02 PM »
Preach it oh wise one!

I've been told this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2008, 01:42:44 PM »

Just cause our coach busts his ass and earns his paycheck by finding innovative ways to stay ahead of the barn instead of duck huntin in Arkansas...going 6-6 in the regular season.

The Gospel of Saban!

Fixed that for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2008, 03:46:21 PM »

The Travelodge was the wrong venue.  We'll class it up for them next time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2008, 04:07:16 PM »
The Travelodge was the wrong venue.  We'll class it up for them next time.

Cheap hotels and dirty sex.  Where is the downside?  When the room is cheap it is easier to leave and go somewhere else.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 04:08:03 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2008, 04:28:14 PM »
Cheap hotels and dirty sex.  Where is the downside?  When the room is cheap it is easier to leave and go somewhere else.

You're preaching to the choir.  It's the wimmins that you have to convince.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2008, 04:33:13 PM »
You're preaching to the choir.  It's the wimmins that you have to convince.

I let other things do the talking. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions