Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

OMG!! SNAGGIE!!

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
OMG!! SNAGGIE!!
« on: July 12, 2011, 05:27:59 PM »
Whew, for a minute there, I thought LA was Lower Alabama and I was skeered for you, brah...

Police: Woman Cut Off Husband's Penis, Threw It in Garbage Disposal
By Jonathan Lloyd and Olsen Ebright

A woman was in custody Tuesday for allegedly poisoning her estranged husband, cutting off his penis with a 10-inch kitchen knife and throwing it in the garbage disposal.

Lt. Jeff Nightengale said the crime occurred Monday night at the man's Garden Grove home. According to authorities, this was the first time police have ever been called to the home. No neighbors reported any signs of fighting or screaming.

Catherine Kieu Becker, 48, was booked for aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning, and spousal abuse. She was being held at the Orange County Jail.

The woman, who was later identified as the suspect, called 911 to report a medical emergency at about 10 p.m.

"The suspect called 911 and told responding officers that he 'deserved it,'" Nightengale said.

When officers arrived, they found the man tied to a bed and bleeding from the groin area. He told officers the woman had given him a drug in the dinner she had made for him.

Investigators said she tied him to the bed after he fell asleep. When he awoke, the woman grabbed his penis and cut it off with a 10-inch kitchen knife, according to police. She then threw it in the garbage disposal and turned on the disposal, police said.

The 51-year-old man was hospitalized at UC Irvine Medical Center in Orange. He was listed in serious condition. Pieces of the penis were taken to the hospital, but it remained unclear whether surgeons were able to reattach it.

The rope used to tie the man to the bed and a knife were seized as evidence.

Nightengale said an initial investigation indicated the two are married and going through a divorce. According to courts records, the victim filed for divorce on May 16, and is representing himself.

Paging Gloria Allred...

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
Re: OMG!! SNAGGIE!!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 05:32:13 PM »
No chance, since this lady actually touched it
Whew, for a minute there, I thought LA was Lower Alabama and I was skeered for you, brah...
Investigators said she tied him to the bed after he fell asleep. When he awoke, the woman grabbed his penis and cut it off with a 10-inch kitchen knife, according to police. She then threw it in the garbage disposal and turned on the disposal, police said.
AWK thinks this should be in the Culinary Center, posted as his favorite recipe for ground sasuage
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 06:17:58 PM »
AWK thinks this should be in the Culinary Center, posted as his favorite recipe for ground sasuage
:funny:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 07:26:14 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 09:00:23 AM »
10" knife for my junk would be a severe case of overkill.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 09:30:20 AM »
10" knife for my junk would be a severe case of overkill.
a butter knife would be overkill for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 09:37:18 AM »
a butter knife would be overkill for you.

Screw that.  A pair of sharp nail clippers would do the trick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 08:00:09 PM »
For a person who has dick on their mind all the time, one would think you could spell sausage correctly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 08:03:32 PM »
For a person who has dick on their mind all the time, one would think you could spell sausage correctly.
Here, you'll enjoy this...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions