Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Nyko Zoom

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Nyko Zoom
« on: July 06, 2011, 02:52:51 PM »
Not sure what the specs will be compared to the Kinect but looks intriguing.

[/center]

Nyko Technologies today announced the Zoom for Kinect will be available nationwide in stores and online August 23, 2011 for an MSRP of $29.99. With a series of proprietary lenses and a simple clip-on design, the Zoom lets players enjoy Microsoft Kinect games in 40% less space, and requires no additional power or batteries. Perfect for apartments, dorms and small living rooms, Zoom lets two people play Kinect in a space that would otherwise only accommodate one person and is compatible with any Kinect game.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Nyko Zoom
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 03:04:52 PM »
I might try this. The space issue has been the problem for me. Not because of dwelling size but because of the distance between couch and TV and Table that sits between them. Sometimes Kinect will lose me if I barely move forward.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 03:15:57 PM »
I might try this. The space issue has been the problem for me. Not because of dwelling size but because of the distance between couch and TV and Table that sits between them. Sometimes Kinect will lose me if I barely move forward.

maybe you just need to gain weight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 03:17:08 PM »
maybe you just need to gain weight.

I assume you have the Kinect and are thinking of trying Nyko?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 03:20:21 PM »
I assume you have the Kinect and are thinking of trying Nyko?

Nah.  Never bought the Kinect.  Have tried it and have been intrigued but just been waiting till more titles were out and the price came down.

Not gonna use it a hell of a lot.  I like to sit on my ass while beating the fuck out of children who should not have M rated games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions