Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Elderly lady growing marijuana as rabbit food

Elderly lady growing marijuana as rabbit food
« on: July 01, 2011, 10:34:37 AM »
Police in Brandenburg who discovered a large plot of cannabis called on the neighbouring house only to find an 84-year-old woman who had been feeding her rabbits with the plants.

* Leipzig Zoo unveils new home for Heidi the cross-eyed opossum (1 Jul 11)
    * Cannabis plants found in Greens party flower boxes (30 Jun 11)
    * Website ranks the sexiest Bundestag MPs (30 Jun 11)

“The rabbits really like it,” the woman told officers who called on her in the village of Golzow near Belzig, according to Saturday’s Tagesspiegel.

A police officer had seen the healthy, metre-high plants from the road while on his way to work and told his colleagues, who visited the plot’s owner – the elderly woman.

She told them that she had not grown the plants herself, but that they had simply started growing there, and had proven to be excellent rabbit food. Not only did the rabbits love eating the plants, they grew back very quickly after she cut them down, she told the investigating officers.

A spokesman for the Brandenburg police said her explanation had sounded plausible, but the officers could not leave her with the plants, rather cut them all down and took them to the forensics laboratory for testing.

The three large plastic sacks of weed will now be tested to determine the level of THC – the psycho-active ingredient in cannabis - they contain. There was no official comment on what the elderly woman was expected to feed her rabbits with now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Elderly lady growing marijuana as rabbit food
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 11:53:50 AM »
There was no official comment on what the elderly woman was expected to feed her rabbits with now.

*snicker*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 12:04:56 PM »

Brandenburg as in Germany I presume.

Funny, because Brandenton is the pot capital of Florida.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 01:25:57 PM »
Problem is that the more you feed them the hungrier they seem to get.  Next thing you know you got a bunch of rabbits laying around the yard listening to Pink Floyd and wondering why they can't hold a job.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 01:34:38 PM »
Problem is that the more you feed them the hungrier they seem to get.  Next thing you know you got a bunch of rabbits laying around the yard listening to Pink Floyd and wondering why they can't hold a job.

You hold it right there.  Marijuana has never been the cause of anything bad to happen.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 01:47:23 PM »

You hold it right there.  Marijuana has never been the cause of anything bad to happen.

That didn't sound too bad to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2011, 01:53:37 PM »
That didn't sound too bad to me.

There is a thread somewhere in the SGA about marijuana use that went on for days.

We'll wait for you to catch up.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2011, 02:03:06 PM »

There is a thread somewhere in the SGA about marijuana use that went on for days.

Sounds like a great Bump opportunity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2011, 02:06:26 PM »
Sounds like a great Bump opportunity.

We're talking about weed, not cocaine.  Junky.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2011, 02:16:18 PM »
We're talking about weed, not cocaine.  Junky.

Weed and Cocaine.....PPPPPFFFFTTTTTTTT.  Child's play.  Everyone who is anyone knows that OC and Smack is where it's at.  This post was made in humor, neither the needle, pills or that smoky white devil is not a part of my life.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 02:23:13 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2011, 02:31:27 PM »

Dude...  If we like, legalize pot...  We could like, save all that money wasted on the war on drugs.  And, we could tax it!  Yeah!  That's it...  We could like, tax it and use the money for other stuff... like, free healtcare and Doritos...  Wait, wait, wait...  Tacos...  Yeah!  Like the government could give away free tacos... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2011, 02:32:07 PM »
Dude...  If we like, legalize pot...  We could like, save all that money wasted on the war on drugs.  And, we could tax it!  Yeah!  That's it...  We could like, tax it and use the money for other stuff... like, free healtcare and Doritos...  Wait, wait, wait...  Tacos...  Yeah!  Like the government could give away free tacos...

and rabbits would have something to eat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2011, 02:33:57 PM »

See problem solved!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2011, 02:34:02 PM »

Yeah man!  Rabbit tacos...  That would be kewl!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2011, 02:45:53 PM »
Yeah man!  Rabbit tacos...  That would be kewl!

Tacos made with real rabbit?  Preposterous!  Taco Bell couldn't even make a taco with 100% beef, how do you expect them to make one with 100% rabit?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2011, 01:38:58 PM »

:rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE