Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

While the TSA is...

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
While the TSA is...
« on: June 30, 2011, 03:29:06 PM »
Groping old ladies and small children, they seem to be missing out on bigger issues.

Investigation Launched After Nigerian Man Boards U.S. Plane With Expired Boarding Pass, No Passport

Published June 30, 2011
| FoxNews.com

A Nigerian national boarded a Virgin America flight from New York to Los Angeles last week without a passport and with an expired boarding pass that did not belong to him, Fox News confirms.

Authorities are looking into how Olajide Noibi boarded Virgin America Flight 415 at John F. Kennedy International Airport on June 24 without a valid passport or identification.

It wasn't until the plane was airborne that flight crew realized an extra passenger was on the flight, according to an FBI affidavit obtained by Fox News. Noibi reportedly got off the plane in Los Angeles International Airport without incident and spent the next several days in the Los Angeles area.

It remains unclear how Noibi was able to deplane in Los Angeles without being taken into custody.

Noibi was arrested Wednesday morning after he tried to board a Delta Flight 46 from Los Angeles to Atlanta while again using an expired boarding pass. Authorities searched his bag at Los Angeles International Airport and found "10 boarding passes in various individual's names," according to the affidavit.

Noibi allegedly told investigators that the reason for his trip to Los Angeles was to recruit people for his software business -- though FBI Special Agent Kevin Hogg, who questioned Noibi, said in his affidavit that the man said he did "not know anybody in the Los Angeles area."

The Transportation Security Administration as well as the FBI are investigating the case.

The FBI confirmed Noibi's arrest in a statement Thursday. He was in court Wednesday afternoon for an initial appearance that is to be continued Friday morning, the FBI said.

Now, don't you dare check his immigration status.  That would be racial profiling. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: While the TSA is...
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 03:54:53 PM »
Noibi was arrested Wednesday morning after he tried to board a Delta Flight 46 from Los Angeles to Atlanta while again using an expired boarding pass. Authorities searched his bag at Los Angeles International Airport and found "10 boarding passes in various individual's names," according to the affidavit.

Tha fuck?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 04:11:40 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 11:49:59 AM »
I thought Obama was the President of civil liberties...no?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE