No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Obama's Press Conference
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2011, 01:26:46 PM »
My problem is the republicans are only marginally better than the democrats.  They all need to be thrown out on their collective asses.
I agree 1000%.  Too bad they are all narcissists and don't give a fuck about their electorate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2011, 01:34:18 PM »
I agree 1000%.  Too bad they are all narcissists and don't give a fuck about their electorate.
Some do. But most don't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2011, 02:33:52 PM »
I think it's bullshit that we have to figure out the lesser of the evils. Case in point, McCain/Palin and Obama/Biden. Any combination of those 4 people were going to fuck up the country. You just had to pick your poison. Maybe this is an odd question, but is there any modern day politician that knows how to run the country?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2011, 02:41:18 PM »
I think it's bullshit that we have to figure out the lesser of the evils. Case in point, McCain/Palin and Obama/Biden. Any combination of those 4 people were going to fuck up the country. You just had to pick your poison. Maybe this is an odd question, but is there any modern day politician that knows how to run the country?

Personally I would say no but that may just be me being pessimistic. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2011, 02:47:18 PM »

Shouldn't you be in Spain, or something?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2011, 03:07:46 PM »
Shouldn't you be in Spain, or something?

not yet. 

I still have a few years before any of that happens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2011, 03:30:06 PM »

Your not being a pessimist, just a realist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2011, 10:05:51 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2011, 10:10:03 AM »
http://la.guestofaguest.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/gene-simmons-picture.jpg[/img]

Uncle Gene could fix it.

Even though he is remorseful about doing so, Gene voted for Obama. I'm good thanks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2011, 10:29:09 AM »
Even though he is remorseful about doing so, Gene voted for Obama. I'm good thanks.

I wonder if JC Watts and Powell are remorseful in casting their votes for Barry? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan