Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Brooks - Insider on Tigerdroppings

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Brooks - Insider on Tigerdroppings
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2011, 01:27:01 PM »
Seeing Wilson interviewed on college football live this morning, I really didn't care for the guys delivery. Seemed arrogant.  Just saying. Also said he picked Wisconsin over au because of their deep tradition. Fuck him. We can pull em out and measure if he wants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2011, 01:48:24 PM »
Hahahahahaha!!!  Eat Shit Updykes!!!! "well if he didn't want to be here, well if he thought he could further his career better elsewhere, well I don't see it as a big deal, well it shows you that the hammer is certainly going to hit Auburn, well we didn't want him anyway, well blah, blah, blah."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2011, 07:04:25 PM »
Hey Pawlllll, don't chu thank dis is jest another peace of evidance?
"Pawwwwl. I hear'd that Weeelsun boy didn't go to allbarn on counta they don't like colored folks an' he knowed he'd never git a chance to play quarterback down thar on counta he's colored. Allbarn won't ever play a colored quarterback. I know a feller in thuh football office down air, an he told me this firsthand. Have you hear'd this? I'll hang up an lissen, Pawwwwl. Roll Tide, Pawwwwl."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."