Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Countdown to Football

Tiger Six

Re: Countdown to Football
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2011, 09:00:55 AM »
You would say that, twat.

That is such a vulgar word with negative connotations. 

I prefer the term "panty hamster".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 10:09:34 AM »
That is such a vulgar word with negative connotations. 

I prefer the term "panty hamster".
Twitching panty hamster?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 10:29:13 AM »
It all starts up front.  If the OL gets their shit together, then we can be pretty good IMO.  I expect growing pains in the OL.  However, we're not completely devoid of experience there.  Greene, Mosely, and Sullen will bring a bit of needed experience.  The major hole to fill, is at C.  A Fr. there could result in some confusion early.

This is what I'm talking about right here. Plus, Dismukes I believe was in Auburn for Spring drills. That should help a good bit also.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2011, 12:45:37 PM »
66 Days.

"You have so much to worry about this year." 

It's a statement that's stated in different words all the time lately.  Always directed at Auburn fans. 

"The NCAA - you have to worry about that."

The NCAA said we're clear.  Unless something unknown arises.  In that case, everyone has something to be worried about.  There are no asteroids on a path to destroy us right now.  But tomorrow, there could be. 

"You're losing Cam Newton."

You're losing Greg McElroy.  You're losing Ryan Mallett.  You still have Jordan Jefferson.  You have Tajh Boyd.  You have Chris Relf.   

I'm not worried about it.

"You're losing Nick Fairley."

You're losing Marcel Dareus.  You're losing Drake Nevis and Kelvin Sheppard. 

"Your schedule is tough."

Your schedule is tough.  Alabama has opponents with open dates.  They go to Penn State.  They have Florida and Auburn as away games. 

In LSU's first 9 games, they have Oregon (Dallas), Northwestern St, @Miss St, @West Virginia, Kentucky, Florida, @Tennessee, Auburn, @Alabama. 

"You have an inexperienced offensive line."

You're replacing a left tackle. 

We aren't the only ones that should be worrying.  The SEC West is wide open if you ask me.

66 Days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2011, 02:57:48 PM »
Front Page nice job THS

You even get your own column picture.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Six

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2011, 03:35:37 PM »
Can I write an article on the best movie quotes of all time?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2011, 03:38:33 PM »
Can I write an article on the best movie quotes of all time?

People with post counts as low as yours have no rights.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Six

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2011, 03:41:09 PM »

But I know the format!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2011, 03:41:46 PM »

Says one of the people with 3/4's of their posts comprised of movie quotes after movie quotes after movie quotes.  I think you should support Mr. Rider.  Perhaps get a coffee table book in the works.  You'll be millionaires.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2011, 03:42:15 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2011, 03:42:36 PM »
But I know the format!

Look, all I'm saying is even though you sit around all day and know how the threads go does not mean you really have a grasp on reality.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2011, 03:52:40 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2011, 03:54:43 PM »
Nope.

I chuckled...

That doesn't constitute an unfailure in your particular case.  Sorry...   :poke:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2011, 04:06:01 PM »
Says one of the people with 3/4's of their posts comprised of movie quotes after movie quotes after movie quotes.  I think you should support Mr. Rider.  Perhaps get a coffee table book in the works.  You'll be millionaires.

Let me just respond to this succintly and unemotionally.

I use this forum to communicate with a broad range of friends whom I have met over the years.  I enjoy it.  Some of them enjoy my posts.  Some of them don't. 

I don't offer strong opinions on recruiting, game strategery, and many of the others going-ons because, to be quite honest, my opinion only means something to me.  I learned a while back that I will never convince you to change your minds on anything, mainly because you are ALL too hard headed. 

So, therefore I make my comments and make fun of people and situations.  Again, some people enjoy them and some do not. 

I would, however, wager that no one enjoys reading about people who don't enjoy them making commentary about them.  There are a lot of inside jokes on here that we all have been the target of from time to time and I, for one, enjoy keeping them alive. 

So, you have two choices, block me so you will not have to read movie quotes, smartass comments and other nonsense or grow up and quit bitchin' about it.

The ball is in your court...

(Damn, that was neither succinct nor umemotional.)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2011, 04:13:22 PM »
Let me just respond to this succintly and unemotionally.

I use this forum to communicate with a broad range of friends whom I have met over the years.  I enjoy it.  Some of them enjoy my posts.  Some of them don't. 

I don't offer strong opinions on recruiting, game strategery, and many of the others going-ons because, to be quite honest, my opinion only means something to me.  I learned a while back that I will never convince you to change your minds on anything, mainly because you are ALL too hard headed. 

So, therefore I make my comments and make fun of people and situations.  Again, some people enjoy them and some do not. 

I would, however, wager that no one enjoys reading about people who don't enjoy them making commentary about them.  There are a lot of inside jokes on here that we all have been the target of from time to time and I, for one, enjoy keeping them alive. 

So, you have two choices, block me so you will not have to read movie quotes, smartass comments and other nonsense or grow up and quit bitchin' about it.

The ball is in your court...

(Damn, that was neither succinct nor umemotional.)

What's a HUGE element of comedy?  Timing.   

Allllllll I'm saying.  I'm not going to block you cause frankly 99% of what you post.... I enjoy.  You're usually spot on.  So, there is nothing personal here from me against you.  I'd say with the way certain people have become and are on this site... Timing could be better with certain "inside" things.

..and for the record, I think it's going to be more than acceptable for me to push back a little... make a little fun of some folks in light of certain things and generally not give too much of a shit as I have in the past. 

Sorry if I bugged you... I certainly don't want anyone else on the site to feel insulted, or picked on when it's not known if they approve of the subject matter or not.

Carry on, sir.   Formats and what not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2011, 04:18:56 PM »
I would just like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that I have a bowl cut.

:bowl:

Carry on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2011, 04:25:36 PM »
I would just like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that I have a bowl cut.

:bowl:

Carry on.

No no...  A GLORIOUS... Duke paint job supported... bowl cut.
 :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2011, 05:09:45 PM »
What's a HUGE element of comedy?  Timing.   

Allllllll I'm saying.  I'm not going to block you cause frankly 99% of what you post.... I enjoy.  You're usually spot on.  So, there is nothing personal here from me against you.  I'd say with the way certain people have become and are on this site... Timing could be better with certain "inside" things.

..and for the record, I think it's going to be more than acceptable for me to push back a little... make a little fun of some folks in light of certain things and generally not give too much of a poop as I have in the past. 

Sorry if I bugged you... I certainly don't want anyone else on the site to feel insulted, or picked on when it's not known if they approve of the subject matter or not.

Carry on, sir.   Formats and what not.

You did not bugg me.  I actually enjoyed getting that off my chest.  The emotion I was feeling was great joy.

Also, I don't feel like I have done my job if someone doesn't feel insulted or picked on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2011, 05:14:17 PM »
You did not bugg me.  I actually enjoyed getting that off my chest.  The emotion I was feeling was great joy.

Also, I don't feel like I have done my job if someone doesn't feel insulted or picked on.

Right on.   :bc:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2011, 05:52:41 PM »
I hope you all mean what you say.  This thread's got 66 more days to go before it starts getting pushed off the page. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole