No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: So it begins...
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 12:07:37 PM »
They might as well go ahead and hand out the crystal trophy to the winner of the tOSU/USC game in September and spare us the salad tossing of the winner for the next 3 months.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Ogre

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 12:10:07 PM »
The Buckeyes will be pimped to the extreme by ESPN this year.  It will be a solid competition between USC and OSU to see who gets more love.  

I remember a few years back when I would wake up on Saturday mornings anticipating College Gameday like a kid waiting to watch his Saturday morning cartoons.  Now I use it as an opportunity to mow the grass before the games start (if I'm not in Auburn, that is).  Now watching Gameday doesn't do anything but make my blood pressure rise, what with their blatant bias and utter disregard for the SEC.  It just pisses me off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 12:38:30 PM »
Georgia is being mentioned as one of the next winners this year in the SEC, who knows,but they are going to be good. That said, maybe they'll be the next SEC team to kick in their teeth. If that was to happen, I wonder how it will be spun by espn? Not that I give a shit what espn has to say. It's just very fun watching them back peddle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 02:51:48 PM »
Georgia is being mentioned as one of the next winners this year in the SEC, who knows,but they are going to be good. That said, maybe they'll be the next SEC team to kick in their teeth. If that was to happen, I wonder how it will be spun by espn? Not that I give a shit what espn has to say. It's just very fun watching them back peddle.
After Florida whipped their ass, the excuse was "they had too bug of a layoff and weren't prepared."  GIve me a fucking break, even if that is the case, Who's fucking fault is that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

BLS

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 04:05:40 PM »
After Florida whipped their ass, the excuse was "they had too bug of a layoff and weren't prepared."  GIve me a fucking break, even if that is the case, Who's fucking fault is that?

:rofl:

That was a lame fucking excuse. It was espn's fault for not spotting their slow ass 15 points before kick off.
One would think after so long they'd accidentaly use  '' the SEC teams are just bad muther fuckers and kicked our ass '' excuse at some point. I would at least give them the respect of being truthfull.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 04:20:37 PM »

That was a lame fucking excuse. It was espn's fault for not spotting their slow ass 15 points before kick off.
One would think after so long they'd accidentaly use  '' the SEC teams are just bad muther fuckers and kicked our ass '' excuse at some point. I would at least give them the respect of being truthfull.

Statement of the day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 06:27:06 PM »

It won't happen until Herbstreit gets a labotomy.  But, the question is, Would we really want two Lou Holtzs on T.V.?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

BLS

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2008, 06:52:03 PM »
It won't happen until Herbstreit gets a labotomy.  But, the question is, Would we really want two Lou Holtzs on T.V.?

I can see it now,  a labotomised Herbstreet and the senial Holtz arguing  over who the hell is going to give those stupid ass pep talks. I'll give the espn producers credit ,if they keep those going, it shows they have a sence of humor or they're too fucking stupid to realize people laugh at it more than they take it serious.
I guess either way we're the winners in that senario.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2008, 10:47:30 PM »
We knew it was coming....well, atleast I know I did.  Remember during the 2nd quarter of the Championship Game, Herbstreit was talking about how good of a team they'll have coming back next year...That was the clue.  Now add, they play USC and......that's about it.  11-1.  Championship.  If an SEC team does get in, I HOPE OSU makes it.  (1) it'll give us another MNC and (B) Herbstreit will finally Shut The FUCK UP.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 12:09:50 AM »
Herbstreit will finally Shut The FUCK UP.
What makes you think that? Three strikes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2008, 12:25:55 AM »
We knew it was coming....well, atleast I know I did.  Remember during the 2nd quarter of the Championship Game, Herbstreit was talking about how good of a team they'll have coming back next year...That was the clue.  Now add, they play USC and......that's about it.  11-1.  Championship.  If an SEC team does get in, I HOPE OSU makes it.  (1) it'll give us another MNC and (B) Herbstreit will finally Shut The FUCK UP.

Dude, could you imagine if OSU gets to the game, and they have to face off against UGA (all in black)? More than likely, OSU will get hosed, again, but the media will come up with excuses, as usual. Though I will swear to you, if this happens, OSU will never, EVER, want to see an SEC school again... Though I doubt they do now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2008, 12:34:30 AM »
That would be freakin' sweet.  They'll say...."Well....ah...everyone knows the South cheats in recruiting....and their Academics are lower than ours up on this high perch."  Come to think of it.  That's EXACTLY what they'd say, if that happened. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2008, 02:27:11 AM »
Welcome Bls, I think Uga will have the toughest road to the MNC,
09/20/08 at Arizona State Sun Devils   
10/11/08 Tennessee Volunteers   
10/25/08 at LSU Tigers   
11/01/08 Florida Gators (Jacksonville, FL)   
11/15/08 at Auburn 
I think at best they go 3-2 in those 5 games. I hope an Sec team can make it out  of league alive this year but it will be tought. I agree with Ogre I can't stand gameday and all the Usc-Osu sun shine pumpin'! :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2008, 07:58:54 AM »

Dude, could you imagine if OSU gets to the game, and they have to face off against UGA (all in black)?

I would prefer for them to get there and have to face off against us in blue jerseys.  Just sayin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

BLS

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2008, 09:25:38 AM »
Welcome Bls, I think Uga will have the toughest road to the MNC,
09/20/08 at Arizona State Sun Devils   
10/11/08 Tennessee Volunteers   
10/25/08 at LSU Tigers   
11/01/08 Florida Gators (Jacksonville, FL)   
11/15/08 at Auburn 
I think at best they go 3-2 in those 5 games. I hope an Sec team can make it out  of league alive this year but it will be tought. I agree with Ogre I can't stand gameday and all the Usc-Osu sun shine pumpin'! :puke:

Appreciate it jumbo. I agree with 2 losses. I'm not sure that will cut it this year. We're about to see what Richt is made of. The expectations on GA. this year is going to put a little bit more pressure on the staff and team, regardless of what he or the team say. It's going to be there and I'm anxious to see if he can keep the team focused enough  to pull it off. It's a tough row to hoe. As crazy as the SEC is though another team could explode on to the scene.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2008, 09:36:38 AM »
I would prefer for them to get there and have to face off against us in blue jerseys.  Just sayin'.

Having seen how amped up UGA gets in their black jerseys, I would think that would be even more bad news for OSU than normal. Don't think I'm not giving Auburn their props, but you are replacing too much in my opinion to play for a title. And I totally agree that UGA has a hard road to get there, but a 1 loss UGA gets the nod over and other 1 loss team in my book. Especially if that one loss team is OSU, in a road loss to USCw. But then again, that's an SEC fans input. I doubt the media, and it does seem like, they have no problem giving OSU a third, fourth, and fifth chance to get some hard wear.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2008, 09:45:09 AM »

Having seen how amped up UGA gets in their black jerseys, I would think that would be even more bad news for OSU than normal. Don't think I'm not giving Auburn their props, but you are replacing too much in my opinion to play for a title.

I hold no illusions about next year.  We have to have a number of unknowns fall into place very quickly in addition to the usual brutal SEC schedule but hope springs eternal.  Until we lose we have as good of a chance as anyone.  We have a chance to squeak some of the first ones out with our defense if it takes the offense a couple of games to get on track.  We will not survive long if the offense goes into the slump it has the last couple of years though.

Damn I love the South!  4/23/08 and what is the topic?  College football.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 09:45:59 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2008, 09:57:19 AM »
Damn I love the South!  4/23/08 and what is the topic?  College football.

Damn skippy. And your avatar makes me do a double take every time I see it. That is what I use on another forum, and every time I see yours, I think, "I didn't type that!" Then I feel like an idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2008, 10:04:31 AM »

Damn skippy. And your avatar makes me do a double take every time I see it. That is what I use on another forum, and every time I see yours, I think, "I didn't type that!" Then I feel like an idiot.

Hate admit it but I have the same problem on another board. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions