Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Welcome

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Welcome
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2007, 06:05:47 PM »
I agree with you.
With certain allowable exceptions, of course, like the two Arkies that pretty much helped us get this thing off the ground.
But I'm a firm believer in the strict No Bamers under any circumstances rule.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2007, 06:08:10 PM »
Ya'll coulda asked me.  I got servers, pipes and all kind of happy hogwash I could have assisted with. 

Disappointed they went outside the family.  I'm a Godfather kind of guy.  Never tell anybody outside the family what you're thinking.  That's why I hate 90% of the threads on AUN.  BG quotes them at his slamtastic tailgates and they get a good laugh over us dumbass Auburn rubes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2007, 06:15:36 PM »
Shithead.  That is all.  :whip:

Just kidding!   I've got a buddy of mine that posts on other boards as "EchoTiger" that would be a good pick for the board.  I'll give him a call and see if he's interested.  Who, or how do I initiate the request to?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2007, 06:23:07 PM »
Shithead.  That is all.  :whip:

Just kidding!   I've got a buddy of mine that posts on other boards as "EchoTiger" that would be a good pick for the board.  I'll give him a call and see if he's interested.  Who, or how do I initiate the request to?

No....

Not talking about the threads he brawls in.   But I've been around him and he'll say something like  "hard to believe how fickle Auburn fans are when id comes to Cox.  One minute you hate him and want him to turn in his uniform, the next you think he's going to win the Heisman." 

All it takes is one like him.  One RWS, one BG, one suckhole BamaPerry.  They read something like that on the board.  Call Finebaum. Say "all Auburn fans hate Cox, blah, blah, blah"  and all of a sudden its out there as a fact.  Next thing you know it goes from Finebaum's show to some newspaper hack commenting on it, to some other jackass writing a column. Then there's an SI article about how Tuberville is hated by the AU fanbase.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2007, 06:53:18 PM »
No....

Not talking about the threads he brawls in.   But I've been around him and he'll say something like  "hard to believe how fickle Auburn fans are when id comes to Cox.  One minute you hate him and want him to turn in his uniform, the next you think he's going to win the Heisman." 

All it takes is one like him.  One RWS, one BG, one suckhole BamaPerry.  They read something like that on the board.  Call Finebaum. Say "all Auburn fans hate Cox, blah, blah, blah"  and all of a sudden its out there as a fact.  Next thing you know it goes from Finebaum's show to some newspaper hack commenting on it, to some other jackass writing a column. Then there's an SI article about how Tuberville is hated by the AU fanbase.   

Are you talking to me?  You talking about EchoTiger?????  He barely, if almost ever posts on AUNation....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2007, 08:24:06 PM »
I think he's talking about rival fans.  I don't have a problem having some on here, as long as they understand going in that Auburn smack will be met with a severe internet, tough guy, beat-down.  That's the way I roll.  I'll type the shit out of you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2007, 09:28:06 PM »
I think he's talking about rival fans.  I don't have a problem having some on here, as long as they understand going in that Auburn smack will be met with a severe internet, tough guy, beat-down.  That's the way I roll.  I'll type the shit out of you.

EchoTiger is a friend of mine, but he's a Major Auburn Supporter!  :thumbsup:

Don't fuck with me!  I'll ctrl alt delete your happy ass right out of here beezatch!  :spidy:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chickenplucker

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2007, 10:25:06 PM »
 :sw:
Pig fuckers from Arkansas heh!  Best I can remember the squeal like a pig scene was set in georgia.  By the way does anyone smack talk about upcoming games or this just a Kum by ya site for tigers/wareagles/whatever the hell your mascot is this week.

Bye the bye, I have been to bama, you out podunk us two to one.  Except for Pine Bluff, I will give you that one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2007, 10:42:19 PM »
:sw:
Pig fuckers from Arkansas heh!  Best I can remember the squeal like a pig scene was set in georgia.  By the way does anyone smack talk about upcoming games or this just a Kum by ya site for tigers/wareagles/whatever the hell your mascot is this week.

Bye the bye, I have been to bama, you out podunk us two to one.  Except for Pine Bluff, I will give you that one.

Fuck Arkansas, Darren McFaggot and the rudi-poo, crown vic wheel wagon he shits all over town in.  Pig fucker.

hehe...

Juuuuuussssst kidding.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2007, 10:44:41 PM »
Are you talking to me?  You talking about EchoTiger?????  He barely, if almost ever posts on AUNation....

CRAP a mighty.  I'm not making myself clear.  

I'm not talking about anybody.  I'm talking about the AUN site in general.  Because so many rivals -- particularly Bamafags -- post there, any discussions we AU fans have there are taken from the board and disemminated anywhere the rivals congregate.   I was just using BG as an example.  I've been around him and seen him take one specific thing that one AU poster said on the site, and not even a thread he'd bothered to post in, and extrapolate that opinion to be the position taken by ALL Auburn fans.  

That was why I really liked the concept here.  Because if we KNEW the doors were closed and the borders safe, we could talk amongst ourselves without fear of some scumbag repeating what we said to each other later that afternoon on Finebaum and then Finebaum writing a column about it a week later and then the AP picking up parts of the story and reporting it as fact and then SI coming out with it later that month.  Capice?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2007, 10:55:40 PM »
Aight din.  Makes sense to me.

Are you an "E-thug" Kaos?   :poke:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2007, 11:17:08 PM »
Aight din.  Makes sense to me.

Are you an "E-thug" Kaos?   :poke:

I can't answer that because I don't know what it means. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2007, 11:24:33 PM »
"AU!" used a picture to call me an "E-thug", in the "one last thing for BG" thread in the woodshed.   It was a picture of two douchebags with saggy drawers, no shirts, and looking like gangsters.  One was holding a gun..  Anyway, the tag line on the bottom said, "E-THUG, cause talkin shit face to face is dangerous".

Of course, the pic has since been plucked due to the "shit" bomb on it.   

So...evidently I'm an E-thug.   :rimshot:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2007, 11:39:43 PM »
"AU!" used a picture to call me an "E-thug", in the "one last thing for BG" thread in the woodshed.   It was a picture of two douchebags with saggy drawers, no shirts, and looking like gangsters.  One was holding a gun..  Anyway, the tag line on the bottom said, "E-THUG, cause talkin shit face to face is dangerous".

Of course, the pic has since been plucked due to the "shit" bomb on it.   

So...evidently I'm an E-thug.   :rimshot:

Then yeah, I probably qualify.  I can't remember the last time I called anybody a liar, idiot, punk, douche, turd or any of that directly.  But I'm not shy about popping a message board cap in somebody's ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2007, 12:01:29 AM »
Then yeah, I probably qualify.  I can't remember the last time I called anybody a liar, idiot, punk, douche, turd or any of that directly.  But I'm not shy about popping a message board cap in somebody's ass.

Maybe we should form and "E-Gang".  It would be funny.   Just a bunch of us "E-thugs" running around and ctrl alt deleting all that cross our path.  :devil:

yeah...I'm kidding.. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2007, 09:21:22 AM »
Maybe we should form and "E-Gang".  It would be funny.   Just a bunch of us "E-thugs" running around and ctrl alt deleting all that cross our path.  :devil:

yeah...I'm kidding.. 
You gotta have a hand signal if you gon be a e-gangsta
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2007, 09:34:29 AM »
Just for the record.

http://tigersx.net/forum/index.php?topic=4.0

All you need to know is No bammers

and

You better trust them.  Your invite reflects on you. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2007, 10:00:52 AM »
Just for the record.

http://tigersx.net/forum/index.php?topic=4.0

All you need to know is No bammers

and

You better trust them.  Your invite reflects on you. 

I'm going to invite my wife.

She's not a midget or a troll, but she did just get braces.  Call me a sick perv, but I like the braces. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2007, 10:03:59 AM »
I'm going to invite my wife.

She's not a midget or a troll, but she did just get braces.  Call me a sick perv, but I like the braces. 

You gonna get her a cheerleader uniform to go with the braces?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2007, 11:32:58 AM »
You gonna get her a cheerleader uniform to go with the braces?

It's almost Halloween.  I could actually sell that idea.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions