Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Gore Speaks...

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
Gore Speaks...
« on: June 22, 2011, 11:19:10 AM »
But, does anyone really listen to this guy?

Gore promoting fewer children to curb pollution
Daily Caller ^ | 6/21/11 | Jeff Poor

Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2011 10:05:54 AM by markomalley

The global warming debate has always been a touchy one for both sides, and when the world’s top global warming activist is talking about the size of population and how that contributes to the choices societies make, it might be worth taking note.

In an appearance Monday in New York City, former Vice President Al Gore, prominently known for his climate change activism, took on the subject of population size and the role of society in controlling it to reduce pollution.

He offered some ideas about what might be done for females in the name of stabilizing population growth. (h/t Chris Horner via wattsupwiththat.com)

“One of the things we could do about it is to change the technologies, to put out less of this pollution, to stabilize the population, and one of the principle ways of doing that is to empower and educate girls and women,” Gore said. “You have to have ubiquitous availability of fertility management so women can choose how many children have, the spacing of the children.

“You have to lift child survival rates so that parents feel comfortable having small families and most important — you have to educate girls and empower women,” he said. “And that’s the most powerful leveraging factor, and when that happens, then the population begins to stabilize and societies begin to make better choices and more balanced choices.”

Let me get this skraight...  People have more kids just in case some of them die off, and girls and women still haven't learned that phuckin' creates babies.  Maybe, we should dump more money into public education...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Gore Speaks...
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 11:33:43 AM »
This guy is really out there now.

Now it's obvious that this is a pure money making career for him. His hypocrisy has already been exposed many times. Even democrats need to dismiss this guy as a kook.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 11:39:19 AM »
I gotta beleive that child survival rates are higher than they have ever been.

Fuckin' moonbat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 12:00:04 PM »
Too bad Gore's momma didn't believe in abortion
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 12:18:05 PM »
But, does anyone really listen to this guy?

I sure as hell don't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 12:31:49 PM »
I sure as hell don't.

He's getting to be as moonbatty as Carter... 

http://www.youtube.com/v/a9wmczxnT3c
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 01:19:50 PM »

He would make a great Finebaum regular.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 06:23:50 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/v/a9wmczxnT3c
Dude, Manbearpig is real! I'm so super serial!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler