Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Weiner for president

Weiner for president
« on: June 23, 2011, 02:56:17 PM »
New York’s disgraced Congressman Anthony Weiner will shortly announce that he is running for President, and that his running mate will be Attorney General Eric Holder.

Everyone hurry out to get your Weiner-Holder bumper sticker!

Got that from Dave Petzal who has a blog on Field and Stream.  Had to share.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
Re: Weiner for president
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 04:00:34 PM »
New York’s disgraced Congressman Anthony Weiner will shortly announce that he is running for President, and that his running mate will be Attorney General Eric Holder.

Everyone hurry out to get your Weiner-Holder bumper sticker!

Got that from Dave Petzal who has a blog on Field and Stream.  Had to share.

Actually, I heard that he's teaming up with another disgraced Democrat from NYC, Eliot Spitzer.  Weiner-Spitzer...  Ha...   :rimshot:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 05:43:27 PM »
This is all fine and dandy, but we all know there will be some stiff competition.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 09:01:35 AM »
This is all fine and dandy, but we all know there will be some stiff competition.

I don't think they'll go very far.  I suppose there's always the possibility that they'll stick it out, but they'll likely need to pull out before it's over. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 09:19:02 AM »
I don't think they'll go very far.  I suppose there's always the possibility that they'll stick it out, but they'll likely need to pull out before it's over.

I agree. When things start going cold, their chances of victory grow smaller.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 09:24:39 AM »
I agree. When things start going cold, their chances of victory grow smaller.

Exactly...  Cold receptions...  Shrinking chances...  No doubt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 11:46:10 AM »
The latest pole on Weiner has him standing way out front.  I think you can hang you hat on Weiner and he'll be hard to beat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 12:58:05 PM »
If weiner wins I'll choke my chicken and slap my monkey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 02:51:38 PM »
Holy shit!  Do you know how many dick jokes you all just made?!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2011, 03:05:49 PM »
Holy shit!  Do you know how many dick jokes you all just made?!

It's hard not to notice when Weiner is out there like that.  But, Weiner thrust himself into the limelight with his antics.  Now a run for President?  I think he doesn't have a chance but he just may force himself in there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 11:18:42 PM »
I just hope he doesn't end up breaking it off short.  That will be painful to watch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.