Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

SportsByBrooks Strikes Again...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: SportsByBrooks Strikes Again...
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2011, 09:36:24 PM »
Holy shit, that guy finally just put a steak through Finebaum's heart.

Those are incredibly hard to hammer.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2011, 09:38:45 PM »

That's what she said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2011, 09:42:09 PM »
It's all coming from Scott Moore, William Berger, and the Auburngate people.  They contacted Paul last week, remember the "Trooper Taylor buying hookers for recruits" bullshit that PF tried to say at the end of his talk show?  Then those they went to SbDA and he blindly ran it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2011, 09:48:14 PM »
It's all coming from Scott Moore, William Berger, and the Auburngate people.  They contacted Paul last week, remember the "Trooper Taylor buying hookers for recruits" bullshit that PF tried to say at the end of his talk show?  Then those they went to SbDA and he blindly ran it.

Time to burn that shit down. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2011, 09:52:55 PM »
Explains Finebaum mischaracterizing NtYF at every turn.

As I mentioned earlier, AuburnGate tweeted Brooks asking him what he knew about the Tigerettes, and then less than 24 hours later, he came out with that story.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2011, 10:06:26 PM »
Can't Miltie just load debit cards for hookers and such?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2011, 12:38:41 AM »
Time to burn that shit down.

I can hear the gears a grindin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2011, 12:54:29 AM »

yo snaggle, cellar dust?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2011, 01:44:29 AM »
AGAIN, rws, which side is trying to tarnish the Iron Bowl?  I'll answer, it's your side.  No SportsbyDumbAss isn't a updyke, but the people that gave him the story sure as fuck are...Scott Moore and William "redfish" Berger.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 01:47:18 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2011, 10:04:33 AM »
AGAIN, rws, which side is trying to tarnish the Iron Bowl?  I'll answer, it's your side.  No SportsbyDumbAss isn't a updyke, but the people that gave him the story sure as fuck are...Scott Moore and William "redfish" Berger.
I was waiting for you to morph this into an Alabama instigated thing. Because you simply assume that the story was fed to him by Alabama folks. It's what you want to believe, and it's convenient for your cause.

You know what the difference between you and Brooks is? You aren't smart enough to register a website. You used to start so much bullshit on a weekly basis. All the time, you had a new little line of bullshit to float. Always some cheating rumor in regards to recruiting. This kid is getting paid. That kid is getting paid. When Operation Reddog started, oh, you were at the front of that battle. The proof was in the mail on the way to the NCAA; you had personal knowledge of it, etc. You're just as bad as Brooks is. You just don't have a medium, other than this message board to put it on. It's good to know that since you've been all about the NtYF lately, they've been able to partially muzzle you, though. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2011, 10:06:15 AM »
I was waiting for you to morph this into an Alabama instigated thing. Because you simply assume that the story was fed to him by Alabama folks. It's what you want to believe, and it's convenient for your cause.

So, you think Brooks just thunk this story up all on his own?  You think Brooks ran with the "Tigerettes are paid call girls angle"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2011, 10:08:07 AM »
Typical of you.

Look this in the face and deny it.

https://twitter.com/auburngate/status/82543989626109952

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/display.aspx?sp=26667233&b=12&s=1&p=22778676

Both posted at least 24 hours before Brooks ran his story.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2011, 10:19:13 AM »
Typical of you.

Look this in the face and deny it.

https://twitter.com/auburngate/status/82543989626109952

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/display.aspx?sp=26667233&b=12&s=1&p=22778676

Both posted at least 24 hours before Brooks ran his story.
It could just as easily be said that Brooks told some that he was going to run the story 24 hours before it posted and gave out some of the info. It's speculation one way or another. I would imagine alot of it depends on who that poster is.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2011, 10:21:40 AM »
It could just as easily be said that Brooks told some that he was going to run the story 24 hours before it posted and gave out some of the info. It's speculation one way or another. I would imagine alot of it depends on who that poster is.
Some...Alabama fringe fans?

There is zero way to spin this in which Bama fans were not at least directly involved in this story.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2011, 10:23:53 AM »

Here's the cold, hard fact.  The national media (and I use that term loosely referring to Brooks), is fed shit by the local media, and local fringe fans via twitter, email, etc.   If you don't believe that, you're a fool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2011, 10:34:08 AM »
Here's the cold, hard fact.  The national media (and I use that term loosely referring to Brooks), is fed shit by the local media, and local fringe fans via twitter, email, etc.   If you don't believe that, you're a fool.
For the most part, I can believe that. Brooks has a pretty big hard-on for AU, and I could see him digging on that himself as well. If it was an Alabama fan that fed him the story on the hostesses, I'm not cool with that. This goes along with his theme of posting stories that don't really say anything, or make absolutely no sense, so it's hard to tell the difference between whether it's his story or somebody else's.

All of this shit reminds me of Saban's first few years at Alabama. The only difference is we didn't have a Cam Newton lightning rod to make the national media want to get in on it and stir more bullshit. At least we only had to deal with the Prowlers of the AU fanbase in regards to the rumormill, and the stupid stuff pretty much stayed on the message boards. Unfortunately, AU has a bigass target on it's back right now, and we have some morons in our fanbase who are pretty good at stirring shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2011, 10:42:52 AM »
For the most part, I can believe that. Brooks has a pretty big hard-on for AU, and I could see him digging on that himself as well. If it was an Alabama fan that fed him the story on the hostesses, I'm not cool with that. This goes along with his theme of posting stories that don't really say anything, or make absolutely no sense, so it's hard to tell the difference between whether it's his story or somebody else's.

All of this shit reminds me of Saban's first few years at Alabama. The only difference is we didn't have a Cam Newton lightning rod to make the national media want to get in on it and stir more bullshit. At least we only had to deal with the Prowlers of the AU fanbase in regards to the rumormill, and the stupid stuff pretty much stayed on the message boards. Unfortunately, AU has a bigass target on it's back right now, and we have some morons in our fanbase who are pretty good at stirring shit.

Do both sides have these types that run rumors?  Yes.  But, the crimson idiot hoard has a sect that is unlike any others in college football.  They are hell bent on taking Auburn down, and doing it for good.  They'd love nothing more than to see Auburn, literally, wiped off the map.  The doors closed, the campus razed Jordan-Hard demolished and sold for scrap iron.  If any of these redneck rubes were smart, they'd be dangerous.  As it is, they're merely pains in the ass. However, they do manage to sully Auburn very well, with a constant stream of bullshit pumped through the likes of the Finebaum conduit.  And they're not above simply making up shit, when they can't find a truth that they can use to hurt Auburn.  Case in point, this Tigerettes bullshit.   The meltdown at Bryant Dummy in Nov., and Auburn winning the Crystal Football has sent this idiot hoard in to a frenzy like never before. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2011, 10:43:45 AM »
Listen RWS, this is pretty cut and dry in this situation. Brooks got his info from a bama ran site that thought they had some golden info. With Brooks typical disregard for facts he put up a story on his site probably thinking that he had to beat every other writer to the punch; not to mention his dislike for Auburn was enough motivation as is. Now that his info has been dismantled, he backtracks or tries to find another avenue to attack. The thing is RWS, this fire was kindled by a bama fan and I really don't see how you can deny that.

To add to the story of these Tigerettes, I read where Bo Jacksons daughter and Malzahns two daughters are all Tigerettes. Also, some Auburn officials and these parents are seriously pissed and are looking into legal action. This may all be rumor but it sure as hell sounds serious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2011, 10:49:12 AM »
The meltdown at Bryant Dummy in Nov., and Auburn winning the Crystal Football has sent this idiot hoard in to a frenzy like never before.
I always joked that they would meltdown when this finally happened, but even in my exaggerated jokes did I imagine the level that the fringe of this fanbase has sunk to. Updyke being the posterchild, but he is not alone. The fact that there are literally dozens of sites just like AuburnGate, AsThePlainsBurn, WoolyAL, IBleedCrimsonRed, etc. that are dedicated solely to nothing but thoroughly destroying Auburn is evidence of that.

Before RWS shits his pants, I'm not saying that 100% of the Alabama fan base is represented by this shit. But it's a significant chunk. And the reaction is worse than I could have even imagined as parody.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2011, 10:58:27 AM »
Listen RWS, this is pretty cut and dry in this situation. Brooks got his info from a bama ran site that thought they had some golden info. With Brooks typical disregard for facts he put up a story on his site probably thinking that he had to beat every other writer to the punch; not to mention his dislike for Auburn was enough motivation as is. Now that his info has been dismantled, he backtracks or tries to find another avenue to attack. The thing is RWS, this fire was kindled by a bama fan and I really don't see how you can deny that.
If true, then so be it. I still don't approve of it.

To add to the story of these Tigerettes, I read where Bo Jacksons daughter and Malzahns two daughters are all Tigerettes. Also, some Auburn officials and these parents are seriously pissed and are looking into legal action. This may all be rumor but it sure as hell sounds serious.
If they are able to take legal action against him, then players should be able to take legal action against anybody who makes up bullshit about them. For that matter, Brooks accused them of being paid. Which they are. Because they are employees. And he laid out their job description that sounds 100% legit. Which is why the entire thing makes absolutely no fucking sense. You and I know what he is trying to imply, but the whole thing is stupid unless you're just going to come out and say it. In that case, you better have some pictures or something. I'm sure one of the lawyer types might have a differing opinion, but I'm not seeing where they have any legal recourse on that.

If they do have some sort of recourse, though, it would be great. It would certainly make him think twice before posting a load of bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions