Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

*Word on da skreets...Shane "from Centerpoint"*

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: *Word on da skreets...Shane "from Centerpoint"*
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2011, 05:17:20 PM »
Phyllis just said through tears, that she knows that for the National Championship Game, Shane "will be in a chair right beside Bear. I think anybody else in that chair, Bear would kick him out. I really do."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2011, 06:18:08 PM »
Phyllis just said through tears, that she knows that for the National Championship Game, Shane "will be in a chair right beside Bear. I think anybody else in that chair, Bear would kick him out. I really do."
I doubt they have televisions in hell. Shane, bear, and PCbama are most likely stitched together, ass to mouth - human centipede style, with the head segment (bear) being force fed rancid tuna salad.

Fuck Shane Corn. The world is a little better off today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2011, 06:31:39 PM »
I doubt they have televisions in hell. Shane, bear, and PCbama are most likely stitched together, ass to mouth - human centipede style, with the head segment (bear) being force fed rancid tuna salad.

Fuck Shane Corn. The world is a little better off today.

Can I get an amen?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2011, 07:37:10 PM »
Some fucking moron called in to ask if Shane had any military experience.  He wanted to arrange a 21 gun salute at his funeral.  Paul told him no military background.  The fucking moron said he'd do it anyway, Shane had earned it.  Tha fuck?  Braying like an ass at people over the phone, resorting to calling anybody that will stand up to you "gay", and questioning their manhood....that earned a 21 gun salute?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2011, 07:46:29 PM »
I'm going to break one of my long standing affirmations tomorrow. For a little over 3 years now, I have not bought a copy of the Birmingham News. This streak ends and, for 1 day, these hack bastards will get $.75 of my money so I can peruse the obituaries and find out where they're dumping this lowlife piece of shit's rotting carcass.

Once Monday & Tuesday's rain settles the dirt they throw over him, I am fulfilling my vow to lay a pile of shit on his grave. It won't be my own - he's not worth it - but I am intentionally overfeeding my dog and will scoop his leavings into a gallon sized ziploc freezer bag. This shovel full of shit will be my token of remembrance to one of the most worthless fucksticks ever to walk the earth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

JR4AU

« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2011, 07:53:32 PM »
I'm going to break one of my long standing affirmations tomorrow. For a little over 3 years now, I have not bought a copy of the Birmingham News. This streak ends and, for 1 day, these hack bastards will get $.75 of my money so I can peruse the obituaries and find out where they're dumping this lowlife piece of shit's rotting carcass.

Once Monday & Tuesday's rain settles the dirt they throw over him, I am fulfilling my vow to lay a pile of shit on his grave. It won't be my own - he's not worth it - but I am intentionally overfeeding my dog and will scoop his leavings into a gallon sized ziploc freezer bag. This shovel full of shit will be my token of remembrance to one of the most worthless fucksticks ever to walk the earth.

It wouldn't shock me if his family has arranged to have security cameras at his grave for at least a little while. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2011, 12:35:45 PM »
Almost started a fight at a christmas parade.

Two rednecks blabbing about Shane. One says something stereotypical  about him watching games with Bahr now. 

Simple question: So you think Shane went to hell, huh?

They freaked.  Wanted to fight.   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2011, 01:05:45 PM »

Two rednecks blabbing about Shane. One says something stereotypical  about him watching games with Bahr now. 

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
I know we're all going now!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2011, 01:38:11 PM »

You love to party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2011, 08:57:08 PM »

Fuck these assholes. Every last one of them. This makes me want to go rent a backhoe and dig his sorry ass up, use the scoop to bust his coffin open, and leave his worthless hull laying on the ground for the stray dogs to eat. All this would accomplish would be getting the ASPCA on my ass for trying to give stray dogs cancer, and I don't have the time to deal with them right now.

Bob Barker acts all high and mighty by demanding we get our animals spayed or neutered to control the stray population, but he gets pissy when a guy thinks outside the box and try's to thin them out with rapidly spreading cancer.

Mark my words; it's just a matter of time before one of these retards does some shitty drawing depicting the dead drunk and the poster child for USA Ultra Lights holding hands (or some other cheesy pose) and starts spreading it around on Facebook. I swear upon all I hold holy that the first person on my friends list that posts it will get a bag of Catfish's finest dropped at their front door.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2011, 10:21:42 PM »
Fuck these assholes. Every last one of them. This makes me want to go rent a backhoe and dig his sorry ass up, use the scoop to bust his coffin open, and leave his worthless hull laying on the ground for the stray dogs to eat. All this would accomplish would be getting the ASPCA on my ass for trying to give stray dogs cancer, and I don't have the time to deal with them right now.

Bob Barker acts all high and mighty by demanding we get our animals spayed or neutered to control the stray population, but he gets pissy when a guy thinks outside the box and try's to thin them out with rapidly spreading cancer.

Mark my words; it's just a matter of time before one of these retards does some shitty drawing depicting the dead drunk and the poster child for USA Ultra Lights holding hands (or some other cheesy pose) and starts spreading it around on Facebook. I swear upon all I hold holy that the first person on my friends list that posts it will get a bag of Catfish's finest dropped at their front door.

Werd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2011, 10:46:36 PM »
Fuck these assholes. Every last one of them. This makes me want to go rent a backhoe and dig his sorry ass up, use the scoop to bust his coffin open, and leave his worthless hull laying on the ground for the stray dogs to eat.

Just be careful, that iron lung is bound to ruin a back hoe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2011, 12:20:52 PM »
It wouldn't shock me if his family has arranged to have security cameras at his grave for at least a little while.

http://www.seemerot.com/     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

JR4AU

« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2011, 12:25:13 PM »

I don't have the words to describe how twisted that is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2011, 12:29:21 PM »
When are we gonna quit kicking this dead horse's ass?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2011, 03:00:20 PM »
When are we gonna quit kicking this dead horse's ass?

Then we would lose all of our guests.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2011, 06:01:05 PM »

:jaw:

Holy shit! Somewhere in the world, Internet rule #34 is being applied.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions