When Will It End Part Chizik

When Will It End Part Chizik
« on: June 15, 2011, 06:09:35 PM »
MONTGOMERY, Ala. - 
|More

Reading Eagle Company Direct Marketing/Mail
Reading Eagle Press
Turrisi Podiatry Practice
 Coach Gene Chizik says in his upcoming book that Auburn would never have let Cam Newton play if the Tigers had any concerns about the quarterback's eligibility.

Chizik says "we knew we had done nothing wrong during the recruiting process" and praised the Heisman Trophy winner's "incredible focus" amid all the scrutiny last season.

The Associated Press received an advance copy of Chizik's book "All In: What it Takes to Be the Best."

He devoted two of the 282 pages to the NCAA's investigation into Newton's recruitment. The NCAA says Newton's father, Cecil, solicited money from Mississippi State but has not accused Auburn or Cam Newton of wrongdoing.

Chizik chastised some reporters for engaging in "irresponsible journalism that destroys someone's reputation."

http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=314705

Fuck all y'all haters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Re: When Will It End Part Chizik
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 06:21:18 PM »
Pawwwl.  How come that Cheezek keeps saying that the Barn is clean when we all know that there are tapes that prove him guilty that nobody's ever heard?  Don't he believe facts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 07:49:31 AM »
Yep.

Chizik's statements were snickered at and mocked yesterday by the idiot horde. 

Finebaum never really took a side other than to say AU was "under investigation" but he didn't contradict anyone either.  It's his schtick. 

"PAWWWL,  if you axes cheeznit about getting hookers for prospects, what about that? Huh?"

"it would be an interesting conversation.  What do you think he'd say? Snicker, giggle"

"hehhehheh... We all know bout that!"

Insinuation? AU buys hookers for prospects.  But finebaum maintains deniability.  He said nothing of the sort.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 09:33:06 AM »
I was listening to our local guy this morning and thought how good it is to just hear sports talk.  Yes, he's small potatoes compared to PF and the callers talk sports, not smack.  The topics this morning were, Between AU and UA..who has had more true pro style quarterbacks over the last 30 years....The verbal of JaQuay Williams to Auburn and what Rivals/Scout have to say about him.....and riots in the streets of Vancouver after the Cannots lost the Game 7. 

There was no talk of NCAA...other than them allowing the WVU quarterback transfer to Ole Miss a hardship waiver so he can play this year.  No smack about payin' cruits' or anything other than sports.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 10:09:50 AM »
I was listening to our local guy this morning and thought how good it is to just hear sports talk.  Yes, he's small potatoes compared to PF and the callers talk sports, not smack.  The topics this morning were, Between AU and UA..who has had more true pro style quarterbacks over the last 30 years....The verbal of JaQuay Williams to Auburn and what Rivals/Scout have to say about him.....and riots in the streets of Vancouver after the Cannots lost the Game 7. 

There was no talk of NCAA...other than them allowing the WVU quarterback transfer to Ole Miss a hardship waiver so he can play this year.  No smack about payin' cruits' or anything other than sports.
But, dey payed Cam at awburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

JR4AU

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 11:40:46 AM »
Yep.

Chizik's statements were snickered at and mocked yesterday by the idiot horde. 

Finebaum never really took a side other than to say AU was "under investigation" but he didn't contradict anyone either.  It's his schtick. 

"PAWWWL,  if you axes cheeznit about getting hookers for prospects, what about that? Huh?"

"it would be an interesting conversation.  What do you think he'd say? Snicker, giggle"

"hehhehheh... We all know bout that!"

Insinuation? AU buys hookers for prospects.  But finebaum maintains deniability.  He said nothing of the sort.

Yeah he just throws out a baseless question, but he's not making an accusation.  Then the Auburn caller that argued that with him is labeled a "whiner" in typical fashion, then thats the topic of the day, but Finescum didnt make an accusation.  He just asked a question.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 02:08:08 PM »
Yeah he just throws out a baseless question, but he's not making an accusation.  Then the Auburn caller that argued that with him is labeled a "whiner" in typical fashion, then thats the topic of the day, but Finescum didnt make an accusation.  He just asked a question.

This is pretty much the script template day in and day out. Boring!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions