Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

NCAA '09.....TRAILER!!!!! It's Gonna Be Badd ASS

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
NCAA '09.....TRAILER!!!!! It's Gonna Be Badd ASS
« on: April 17, 2008, 07:16:22 PM »
Hitting stores on July 15th...I've got some Vacation Days that'll be used....I always do this Every Year since '03.  So now, whenever I take a day off everyone asks me, the next day, "did NCAA Football come out?"  I know...DORK, NERD...whateva talk to my hand.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32876.html
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 07:27:38 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: NCAA '09.....TRAILER!!!!! It's Gonna Be Badd ASS
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 07:31:31 PM »
Not in Aubie's house, Big Al!

I'm getting it for Wii, despite Aubie losing the cover contest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 07:57:24 PM »
Whoa whoa whoa. Online dynasty? Exactly how is that going to work?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 08:54:08 PM »
Whoa whoa whoa. Online dynasty? Exactly how is that going to work?
From what I've read, that looks to be the selling point for me.  I think it links with other people's dynasties online, so you are playing your dynasty against real opponents in their dynasty schedule.  This is all hearsay though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Aubie16

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 08:58:19 PM »
From what I've read, that looks to be the selling point for me.  I think it links with other people's dynasties online, so you are playing your dynasty against real opponents in their dynasty schedule.  This is all hearsay though.

So theoretically I might be able to set up an 8 person league and actually recruit against my friends and have my team play theirs? That would be badass.

I don't think I'd enjoy it with strangers as much. It'll be interesting to see how well developed that feature is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 09:35:11 PM »
So theoretically I might be able to set up an 8 person league and actually recruit against my friends and have my team play theirs? That would be badass.

I don't think I'd enjoy it with strangers as much. It'll be interesting to see how well developed that feature is.
If its true It will be bad ass, but then again don't put it past EA to just make it so that you can post your dynasty stats online, and therefore its an "online dynasty." 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 12:15:00 AM »
Hitting stores on July 15th...I've got some Vacation Days that'll be used....I always do this Every Year since '03.  So now, whenever I take a day off everyone asks me, the next day, "did NCAA Football come out?"  I know...DORK, NERD...whateva talk to my hand.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32876.html
I think I'll have to pick this game up on the 15th!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 01:36:52 AM »
You Damn right....You God Damn Right....I'll still be playing NCAA '08 until the 15th of July.  I MIGHT have the PS3 by then, I'm not sure though...I'm liking the hell outta my 360, right now.  Even though I'm on my 4th one, ring of death and all.  I'm actually hoping my 360 will croak again, so that it'll justify me getting the PS3....but not until around the 15th of July, 'cause I's gots to play me some GTA IV....online gangs and all that jazz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 10:40:09 AM »
Is it true it's going to have pregame shows?  That's the one thing I have always wanted to see on NCAA games. 

How cool would it be to have Auburn's band playing "Eye of the Tiger" when your team ran out?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 11:48:17 AM »
I've gotta get me a PS3.  All of the cool new stuff on 08 isn't there with the PS2.  Looks pretty damn cool though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 01:55:52 PM »
Is it true it's going to have pregame shows?  That's the one thing I have always wanted to see on NCAA games. 

How cool would it be to have Auburn's band playing "Eye of the Tiger" when your team ran out?
How cool would it be if the lady with the rights to the fight song would release it to the game!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TigersTalons

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2008, 10:02:40 PM »
You Damn right....You God Damn Right....I'll still be playing NCAA '08 until the 15th of July.  I MIGHT have the PS3 by then, I'm not sure though...I'm liking the hell outta my 360, right now.  Even though I'm on my 4th one, ring of death and all.  I'm actually hoping my 360 will croak again, so that it'll justify me getting the PS3....but not until around the 15th of July, 'cause I's gots to play me some GTA IV....online gangs and all that jazz.
[/quote
Don't wish for that I'm on my 3rd PS3 since 12-7-07 the second quit within 2 hours!?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2008, 11:00:01 PM »
Welcome Talon, that quote fuction kicks my ass too :thumbsup:
I haven't had any trouble out of my Ps3 but I also bought the 3 year warranty!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2008, 11:35:36 PM »
Just heard that the game will feature online roster sharing. That is amazing news.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2008, 01:01:10 AM »
Just heard that the game will feature online roster sharing. That is amazing news.
Playing with the full roster is the only way to play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2008, 08:32:57 PM »
How cool would it be if the lady with the rights to the fight song would release it to the game!

If she won't be cool, somebody should bust a big ol' cap in her wrinkled ass.  I hate not having the song in there.  What is this bitch's problem?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Jumbo

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2008, 01:40:54 AM »
If she won't be cool, somebody should bust a big ol' cap in her wrinkled ass.  I hate not having the song in there.  What is this bitch's problem?
I know this sounds bad, but I hear we have to wait until she dies before it can be released to the game!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2008, 08:47:33 AM »
I couldn't decide whether to get this for the Wii or the PS3 until this weekend when I hooked up the HDMI cables to the PS3.
Bad.  Ass.

Now, if I can just figure out how to get anything going online for either system, I will be okay.  3 weeks later, I still haven't been able to send Jarhead an invite from the Wii to play Super Smash Brothers...  Online play is to me what the quote function is to jumbo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2008, 11:16:13 AM »
I couldn't decide whether to get this for the Wii or the PS3 until this weekend when I hooked up the HDMI cables to the PS3.
Bad.  Ass.

Now, if I can just figure out how to get anything going online for either system, I will be okay.  3 weeks later, I still haven't been able to send Jarhead an invite from the Wii to play Super Smash Brothers...  Online play is to me what the quote function is to jumbo.
Welcome to my own prison.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2008, 11:29:06 AM »
I think Jumbo really likes what you said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."