Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dallas Wins

Dallas Wins
« on: June 13, 2011, 10:25:26 AM »
I didn't care who won between the Heat and the Mavs but I still have to say, that was the most entertaining Finals I have seen in a long time.  Just proved that the NBA is a shooter's league, the teams that can put the ball in the net the consistently from 15-20 feet are the teams that win.

On a side note, Dan Gilbert (Cavaliers owner) tweeted that this just shows that there are no shortcuts to a championship taking a swipe at Lebron.  I'd just have to point out that stagnation doesn't get you a championship either.  Cleveland tanked the season prior to drafting Lebron just to ensure that they got him and then did nothing other than some small time moves to put players around him.  I do not blame him for leaving at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Dallas Wins
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 10:40:39 AM »
I was always a Lebron fan ever since he came in the league.  Amazing talent and great commercial appeal.  I thought the whole me, me, me thing in going to Miami was over the top but I was still pulling for teh Heats to win.  Now...fuck him.  Did anyone see his response to the question about haters hatin' on him?  I know I didn't take his answer out of context because I've heard a lot of talk on it this morning on national radio.  He basically said every day we'll wake up to our same pathetic lives while he's still above everyone.  Paraphrasing I know but check his comments out if you get a chance. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 10:46:19 AM »
I was always a Lebron fan ever since he came in the league.  Amazing talent and great commercial appeal.  I thought the whole me, me, me thing in going to Miami was over the top but I was still pulling for teh Heats to win.  Now...fuck him.  Did anyone see his response to the question about haters hatin' on him?  I know I didn't take his answer out of context because I've heard a lot of talk on it this morning on national radio.  He basically said every day we'll wake up to our same pathetic lives while he's still above everyone.  Paraphrasing I know but check his comments out if you get a chance.
Saw it. His rep points went down for me.

Happy for Dirk either way. Great guy. He deserves it. Nice guys do finish first sometimes. Same for Terry and Kidd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 11:21:52 AM »
I was always a Lebron fan ever since he came in the league.  Amazing talent and great commercial appeal.  I thought the whole me, me, me thing in going to Miami was over the top but I was still pulling for teh Heats to win.  Now...eff him.  Did anyone see his response to the question about haters hatin' on him?  I know I didn't take his answer out of context because I've heard a lot of talk on it this morning on national radio.  He basically said every day we'll wake up to our same pathetic lives while he's still above everyone.  Paraphrasing I know but check his comments out if you get a chance.

Yeah, that was pretty bush league.  Still don't blame him for leaving Cleveland.  Actually I wouldn't blame anyone for leaving Cleveland for any reason.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 11:27:44 AM »
Yeah, that was pretty bush league.  Still don't blame him for leaving Cleveland.  Actually I wouldn't blame anyone for leaving Cleveland for any reason.

Egg-Zachary.  I don't even think the people of Cleveland would have had half the venom towards him had he just announced he struck a deal with Miami.  Yeah, they'd have still been pissed but hey, this is pro sports.  People move around all the time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 03:21:55 PM »
All you people in Texas who root for the Mavs?  Tomorrow you get to be a native Ohioan.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2011/06/how_much_does_ohio_gov_john_ka.php

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 03:29:51 PM »
All you people in Texas who root for the Mavs?  Tomorrow you get to be a native Ohioan.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2011/06/how_much_does_ohio_gov_john_ka.php

That sucks.  They'll probably have to pay a days worth of Ohio state income tax.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions