friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Re: Love Me Some Steak
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2011, 10:09:35 AM »
Did you see when he just threw the steak right on the coals?  I haven't tried it yet because I don't trust that I'll get all of the ash off before I put my steak on.  Supposedly, it's the best way to cook a piece of meat.

Yeah.  Haven't tried that one myself.  Did use his technique of grilling tuna directly on the chimney starter for about 20 seconds per side.

My wife bought me his first book.  In it he had a diagram of how he had hooked a hair dryer up to some tubing and routed it to the lower air vent on a Weber kettle grill so he could blow the ashes off and basically get the fire about twice as hot as normal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2011, 04:40:22 PM »
About to head out from work and go by my favorite butcher/wine shop.  I'm feelin' a couple of filets or ribeyes..I'll decide when I get there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2011, 03:18:34 PM »
Well, I had to go by The Cellar Friday for something to go on the grill.  Had filets and ribeyes on the brain so I was going to decide when I got there.  Problem solved.  They had 2 sets of kabobs ready for me to plunk down my $$$ for.  One set made with filet and the other with ribeye, garnished with mushrooms, orange bell peppers and onions.....sprinkled with the world famous (around Dothan) Cellar Dust. 

Warmed up a leftover kabob last night.  Holy schnikies.  If my mama were alive today, I'd have to slap her.  Sorry mom, but these things are goooood.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2011, 03:20:06 PM »
Well, I had to go by The Cellar Friday for something to go on the grill.  Had filets and ribeyes on the brain so I was going to decide when I got there.  Problem solved.  They had 2 sets of kabobs ready for me to plunk down my $$$ for.  One set made with filet and the other with ribeye, garnished with mushrooms, orange bell peppers and onions.....sprinkled with the world famous (around Dothan) Cellar Dust. 

Warmed up a leftover kabob last night.  Holy schnikies.  If my mama were alive today, I'd have to slap her.  Sorry mom, but these things are goooood.

hmmmmm, kabobs.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2011, 08:47:54 PM »

This Cellar Dust that you keep talking about sounds like it might be worth a try.  You interested in hooking a brother up?  Or does this place have a website that I could order from?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2011, 09:01:06 PM »
hmmmmm, kabobs.....

I bet not as good as my latest burger cook in the other thread...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2011, 12:12:05 AM »
I bet not as good as my latest burger cook in the other thread...

I don't want a west coast hippie tofu burger!  I keed, I keed, it's what I do, no?

I am going to try that burger when I get around to grilling some burgers.  This damn diet is killing me, chicken breast, turkey and lean red beef.  I WANT A RIBEYE DAMMIT!!!!  I actually have some cheat days coming up and I am thinking about grilling some good old fashioned burgers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2011, 09:19:55 AM »
This Cellar Dust that you keep talking about sounds like it might be worth a try.  You interested in hooking a brother up?  Or does this place have a website that I could order from?

I believe I could hook a brotha up.  I just axe for a little extra and they'll give me a bag with about 9 cups in it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2011, 09:30:55 AM »
I believe I could hook a brotha up.  I just axe for a little extra and they'll give me a bag with about 9 cups in it.

In return I will send you a bottle of Johnny's BBQ sauce.  It is a local BBQ joint in Cullman.  Their sauce is sweet.  I usually don't like sweet bbq sauce, but theirs is great on a pulled pork sammich.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions