Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Feeeyyyuuucccckkkk Finebaum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Feeeyyyuuucccckkkk Finebaum
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2011, 06:06:08 PM »
I saw that picture when I was looking for a new avatar... but notice the striking lack of real redheads.  A redheaded female super hero would kick all three of their asses.  Her super power would be kind of like a hot version of Hulk - do NOT piss her off!! - the peak of her powerful temper would come every 28 days...

Behold!  The raging inferno of temper and power that is Pemestia!!! (Say it really fast)
Hello...

And maybe even

Or
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2011, 08:32:00 PM »
I saw that picture when I was looking for a new avatar... but notice the striking lack of real redheads.  A redheaded female super hero would kick all three of their asses.  Her super power would be kind of like a hot version of Hulk - do NOT piss her off!! - the peak of her powerful temper would come every 28 days...

Behold!  The raging inferno of temper and power that is Pemestia!!! (Say it really fast)

Redheaded male superheroes are the suxorz.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2011, 10:02:26 PM »
Maybe Tigra... The first chick looks like she would be a Michigan fan.

Poison Ivy is a bad girl... Which might be ok sometimes...

I was mainly referring to the lack of redheads in the first picture someone posted. Black hair, brown hair and a blonde... No redheads.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2011, 10:08:57 PM »
So none of ya'll caught the Dune reference, huh? 

Me and my fellow nerds will retire to the nerdery with our calculators then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2011, 12:25:01 AM »
Maybe Tigra... The first chick looks like she would be a Michigan fan.

Poison Ivy is a bad girl... Which might be ok sometimes...

I was mainly referring to the lack of redheads in the first picture someone posted. Black hair, brown hair and a blonde... No redheads.
Batgirl's a ginger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2011, 11:34:47 AM »
Batgirl's a ginger.

Yeah, but she is a second tier - more of a sidekick role.  Do you really think I would settle for that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2011, 11:59:00 AM »
Okay so last night, I went in Barnes & teh Nobles with the Mrs.  Looking around and saw where there's a pretty recent book about Finebong.  Of course, I had to flip through it because I saw a big section in the middle with pics (I only read books with pictures)  Anywho, all these are probably on his website, which I haven't been to in a while, but I was actually stunned to see what some of these plant callers looked like.

Shit-for-brains from Sinnerpoint...seen his pathetic mug several times.  Charles from Reeltown has got to be putting on an act.  No way this guy really talks or acts like he does in his calls.  There was one pic of Legend and he looks (Just from the pic) much younger  than he sounds and as for Tammy...same as with Charles...has to be all schtick.  The one pic they had of her showed a pretty normal looking, decently dressed girl.  Phyllis from Mulga...yeeeesh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2011, 10:38:17 AM »
Legend and he looks (Just from the pic) much younger  than he sounds

You don't get a lot of time in the sun when you go "down the road".  And I've heard that jizz is good for your skin.  He was in an ideal situation to maintain his youthful appearance. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2011, 04:14:52 PM »
Slow day. Today he's replaying the Slive interview. This line.

"I don't agree, and you know, Paul, it's not a tainted championship. As we sit here today, it is a well deserved championship."

Whoa whoa whoa. How bout that lawyer speak? Real slick huh? "As we sit here today?"

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2011, 05:07:47 PM »
It's gotten far worse from here.

Gene Chizik bought & paid for a fraud National Championship.

Idiot barners have the audacity to pick and choose the last 25 years when talking football instead of 10 years that have come and gone 30 years ago.

And on and on.

Finally reached my pain point. will finish the work day listening to Pandora.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2011, 08:16:05 PM »
He's working the bammers in to a summer/off season frenzy so that they can continue to talk about the ongoing investigation, and how "the truth" will eventually come out.  Which is code for "what we desperately want to hear, what we really believe in our black bammer hearts but know there's no evidence of, will come out".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2011, 08:44:26 PM »
He's working the bammers in to a summer/off season frenzy so that they can continue to talk about the ongoing investigation, and how "the truth" will eventually come out.  Which is code for "what we desperately want to hear, what we really believe in our black bammer hearts but know there's no evidence of, will come out".

Its funny how a non-story covers up a real life goings-on in the minds of a bammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2011, 07:11:47 AM »
I fail to see why y'all put yourself through this every day?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2011, 07:50:19 AM »

THIS. All of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2011, 08:10:25 AM »

I like sports talk enough to wade through the bullshit.  If there were ANY alternative, I'd take it instead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2011, 09:12:30 AM »
I like sports talk enough to wade through the bullshit.  If there were ANY alternative, I'd take it instead.

This is my problem. 

I want sports talk sometimes.  Sometimes the musical selection is old.  Most of the time the political talk is hackneyed.  I need some sports.  Some news.  Something that mentions Auburn football.

All we have is Finebaum. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2011, 09:18:43 AM »
I think auburnredwing and GH have made some nice suggestions over the last couple of days.

Sportscall... 4-6... The show stream it on the interwebs... It is a pro auburn show...

Ill hang up and listen now.

THIS.

Good show. 93.9 out of Auburn. Bill Cameron is good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2011, 09:31:45 AM »
I have finally gotten to the point that I would rather listen to Dr. Phil than Finebaum.  I come to Al's innarwebs for my sports fixation every day.  Sirius/XM has enough stations that I can always find some music to listen to on my commute.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2011, 09:32:58 AM »
I think auburnredwing and GH have made some nice suggestions over the last couple of days.

They actually have Phillip and Matthews on every week. Good cruitin info. They'll also talk about the Braves and even Bama some. Imho, its a very informative and objective show. More on the positive side of things.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 09:34:51 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2011, 09:40:45 AM »
The problem is, I don't give a shit about the Lebron James, Tiger Woods, Bret Favre, NASCAR and baseball in general, or any of that mundane shit that national sports shows want to talk about.

I need to hear about what's going on with Auburn and Alabama. That's all I care about really. The 20 minute ride home from work is all the Saints talk I need, but my Auburn/Alabama craving is insatiable.

So what's this Sportscall you speak of. I can't try it out without any more info than that. What station? What are the call letters? Do you have a link?

I have a feeling it will be hollow though. Go too far the other way where it's all unicorns and roses, and you have an AUFamily situation, where it's just boring. Add to that, I highly doubt there will be guests in the same stratosphere as any of the JOX shows, much less Finebaum.

But I'm willing to give it a shot if you give me more info.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 09:41:37 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions