Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Doin' It Old School Dye...

Re: Doin' It Old School Dye...
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2011, 10:11:20 AM »
Cup ball and wall ball. My favorites

When I take my son to the ballpark for my step daughters softball games, I always have an extra tennis ball in the car to give him to go play with. He takes off and I don't see him until after the game.

Good times...

When I was a kid going to the high school games my Dad would look at my filthy clothes where we had been playing cup ball, wally ball, and kill the man with the ball behind the bleachers and comment, "Looks like the better game was on that side of the stands."  And he was probably right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2011, 10:17:39 AM »
When I was a kid going to the high school games my Dad would look at my filthy clothes where we had been playing cup ball, wally ball, and kill the man with the ball behind the bleachers and comment, "Looks like the better game was on that side of the stands."  And he was probably right.

I'm about tired of all your political correctness. 
The phrase is "smear the queer".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2011, 10:19:40 AM »
I'm about tired of all your political correctness. 
The phrase is "smear the queer".

At our school we didn't allow queers.  Only mannish boys were allowed to play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2011, 10:22:20 AM »
At our school we didn't allow queers.  Only mannish boys were allowed to play.

Whatever, I heard that the name of your first football team was the London Silly Nannies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2011, 10:37:46 AM »
Whatever, I heard that the name of your first football team was the London Silly Nannies.

That's Nancies.  Say it with pride.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2011, 10:40:10 AM »
Smear the Queer.  Aaahhh...great college memories.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2011, 10:52:25 AM »
That's Nancies.  Say it with pride.

Whatever AU didn't make the team photo but he was a member.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2011, 10:55:20 AM »
Shipoopi shipoopi
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."