Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Disney

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Disney
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2011, 01:09:56 AM »
Hey thanks for coming to visit! We are only 2hrs south of there...no really you didn't want to go on my boat anyways.

Seriously?  You are fucked in the head.  We crammed every minute we could into the parks.  Not in bed before midnight one single night.  Not to mention, we did not have a rental car - so you were gonna drive two hours and back, take us out on the boat, then another 4 hrs round trip to return us to the Happiest Freaking Place on Earth??

WTFEver...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2011, 09:13:24 AM »
Seriously?  You are fucked in the head.  We crammed every minute we could into the parks.  Not in bed before midnight one single night.  Not to mention, we did not have a rental car - so you were gonna drive two hours and back, take us out on the boat, then another 4 hrs round trip to return us to the Happiest Freaking Place on Earth??

WTFEver...

You really should have gone.  You know it's the right thing to do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2011, 02:45:01 PM »
We just got back on 06/02. We were there for 5 days, so we had plenty of time to do each park and then go back to the park we liked the most on the last day.

I have to agree about Hollywood Studios. I had high hopes for it, and it sucked ass. I was pretty excited about the backlot tour, and it was shitty. The kids liked the Honey I Shrunk The Kids playground. The Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror were good attractions. Other than that, highly disappointing.

The Magic Kingdom was pretty awesome. We came back on the 5th day because the kids liked it so much. Space Mountain was a crappy ride IMO. From what I understand, they redesigned it last year. I like roller coasters that are fast, turn, go upside down, etc. But Space Mountin flat out just jerks you around, and it's pitch dark, so you can't even get ready for it.

Epcot was great as well. My favorite rides were Soarin' and Test Track.

Animal Kingdom was pretty good. Loved riding the Yeti.....rode it twice, actually.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2011, 06:09:22 PM »
Seriously?  You are fucked in the head.  We crammed every minute we could into the parks.  Not in bed before midnight one single night.  Not to mention, we did not have a rental car - so you were gonna drive two hours and back, take us out on the boat, then another 4 hrs round trip to return us to the Happiest Freaking Place on Earth??WTFEver...
You went to Wally World?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2011, 06:43:38 AM »
You went to Wally World?

Sorry folks, parks closed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2011, 08:32:59 AM »
Sorry folks, parks closed.
The moose outside shoulda told ya
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2011, 08:36:29 AM »
The moose outside shoulda told ya
Marty Moose, Marty Moose, Marty Moose.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2011, 09:35:56 AM »
Marty Moose, Marty Moose, Marty Moose.

I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself, huh? I like it better than tuna helper myself, don't you, Clark?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2011, 09:49:51 AM »
I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself, huh? I like it better than tuna helper myself, don't you, Clark?
Is that real Tomato Ketchup?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2011, 09:58:47 AM »
Ain't never seen anyone so shit-all stupid as you driving off that road. You musta got manure for your brains.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2011, 10:16:35 AM »
Ain't never seen anyone so shit-all stupid as you driving off that road. You musta got manure for your brains.

Well we're from out of town.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2011, 10:21:32 AM »
Poor little guy. Probably kept up with you for a mile or so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2011, 10:23:38 AM »
Hey, you look like you could use a cool one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2011, 11:20:19 AM »
Excuse me holmes. What it is bro?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions