Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kids These Days....

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Kids These Days....
« on: June 06, 2011, 10:45:40 AM »
Our neighborhood is about half developed and on my particular road, there are only two houses.  The street past my house winds back for about 3-400 yards throgh a wooded area to a cul-de-sac.  It's long been a popular place for parkers and people up to no good.  If it's night time and someone drives by my house in that direction, they don't belong there.  Sooo.....I like to F with them. 

Now, I don't have a problem with most stuff like someone going back there to knock off a little.  I just get a kick out of occasionally popping the lights on them and watching them scramble...clothes flying...watching the gir's head pop up...but lately, there's been someone going back there and basically setting off molotov cocktails.  You go back there and there's huge burns in the road with glass all over the roadway and the burns get hot enough to eat through the pavement.  So I've started paying close attention to who goes back there now.  Hey you dang woodchucks....stop chuckin' my wood.

A few days ago, I see a truck go by and heard what I thought was a firecracker go off, so I drove down there and saw two guys, about 17-18 walking around by the pond that's back there.  I took down the tag number just in case.  Friday night, I see what looks like the same truck go by and not come out.  So I spring into action.  Captain Neighborhood Watch jumps in his trusty old piece of shit Expedition and rides down there.  Same two guys, same truck and I make it extremely obvious that I'm checking them out...pull up behind them and stop...pull beside them and give them the evil, what're you kids doin' on my lawn look.  I drive back up and pull in my driveway. I get out and look back down there.....BOOM...a fireball goes up and said truck comes flying by my house. 

I head back down there and the street is ablaze, dangerously close to the curb, grass and woods.  By the way, it hasn't rained in 3 years so if it reaches the grass, half the neighborhood is going up in flames.  Yes, the police were called and we got 3 black and whites, one fire truck and a guy from the bomb squad.  They were going to pay a visit to the home where the tag was registered.  What struck me were two things.  The incredible stupidity of these guys by throwing molotov cocktails on multiple occasions back there, putting their own lives in danger and seriously threatening people's homes.  One fireman agreed.  Had the fire reached the grass, this would have been unbelievably bad.  Second, how bold the little bastards were.  They knew I was watching and blew that shit up in plain view.  What did they think I was going to do, applaud? 

BTDub, that shit is a felony since 911.  I had no standing to press charges and didn't want them to anyway.  They said they would probably do more along the lines of what I suggested, put the fear of gawd in em'. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Kids These Days....
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 10:48:58 AM »
Our neighborhood is about half developed and on my particular road, there are only two houses.  The street past my house winds back for about 3-400 yards throgh a wooded area to a cul-de-sac.  It's long been a popular place for parkers and people up to no good.  If it's night time and someone drives by my house in that direction, they don't belong there.  Sooo.....I like to F with them. 

Now, I don't have a problem with most stuff like someone going back there to knock off a little.  I just get a kick out of occasionally popping the lights on them and watching them scramble...clothes flying...watching the gir's head pop up...but lately, there's been someone going back there and basically setting off molotov cocktails.  You go back there and there's huge burns in the road with glass all over the roadway and the burns get hot enough to eat through the pavement.  So I've started paying close attention to who goes back there now.  Hey you dang woodchucks....stop chuckin' my wood.

A few days ago, I see a truck go by and heard what I thought was a firecracker go off, so I drove down there and saw two guys, about 17-18 walking around by the pond that's back there.  I took down the tag number just in case.  Friday night, I see what looks like the same truck go by and not come out.  So I spring into action.  Captain Neighborhood Watch jumps in his trusty old piece of shit Expedition and rides down there.  Same two guys, same truck and I make it extremely obvious that I'm checking them out...pull up behind them and stop...pull beside them and give them the evil, what're you kids doin' on my lawn look.  I drive back up and pull in my driveway. I get out and look back down there.....BOOM...a fireball goes up and said truck comes flying by my house. 

I head back down there and the street is ablaze, dangerously close to the curb, grass and woods.  By the way, it hasn't rained in 3 years so if it reaches the grass, half the neighborhood is going up in flames.  Yes, the police were called and we got 3 black and whites, one fire truck and a guy from the bomb squad.  They were going to pay a visit to the home where the tag was registered.  What struck me were two things.  The incredible stupidity of these guys by throwing molotov cocktails on multiple occasions back there, putting their own lives in danger and seriously threatening people's homes.  One fireman agreed.  Had the fire reached the grass, this would have been unbelievably bad.  Second, how bold the little bastards were.  They knew I was watching and blew that shit up in plain view.  What did they think I was going to do, applaud? 

BTDub, that shit is a felony since 911.  I had no standing to press charges and didn't want them to anyway.  They said they would probably do more along the lines of what I suggested, put the fear of gawd in em'.

This is what happens when a generation of parents don't make like Andy Griffith and whip their kids asses anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 10:49:13 AM »

I head back down there and the street is ablaze, dangerously close to the curb, grass and woods.  By the way, it hasn't rained in 3 years so if it reaches the grass, half the neighborhood is going up in flames.  Yes, the police were called and we got 3 black and whites, one fire truck and a guy from the bomb squad.  They were going to pay a visit to the home where the tag was registered.  What struck me were two things.  The incredible stupidity of these guys by throwing molotov cocktails on multiple occasions back there, putting their own lives in danger and seriously threatening people's homes. One fireman agreed.  Had the fire reached the grass, this would have been unbelievably bad.  Second, how bold the little bastards were.  They knew I was watching and blew that shit up in plain view.  What did they think I was going to do, applaud? 

Cocaine/Meth is a helluva drug.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 10:49:31 AM »
I would suggest keeping you home security system loaded in case the fear of gawd just fires them up to "torch that asshat in the Expedition's house".  Some punks aren't smart enough to be scared.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 11:00:17 AM »
I would suggest keeping you home security system loaded in case the fear of gawd just fires them up to "torch that asshat in the Expedition's house".  Some punks aren't smart enough to be scared.

This is what worries me.  But seriously, how stupid can you be?  Hey, let's keep going back in that neighborhood and setting off bombs. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 11:03:23 AM »

<3 my

The first thing I thought of was if they were dumb enough to do this in the first place, they may be dumb enough to try it at your house. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 11:10:44 AM »
I'm soooooooooooglad that I grew up pre 911. 

All the homemade explosives I made would have me under the jail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 11:14:23 AM »
Hide in woods (pants up). Wait for kids to go in. Roll out spike strip. Wait for kids to fly by. Run with spike strip through woods back to house. Sit on porch with beer and watch the woodchucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 11:17:41 AM »
Hide in woods (pants up). Wait for kids to go in. Roll out spike strip. Wait for kids to fly by. Run with spike strip through woods back to house. Sit on porch with beer and watch the woodchucks.

Until they lose control of their truck, hit a tree, and someone dies or is paralyzed, because assholes this stupid will not be buckled up.  Then Snaggie goes down for involuntary manslaughter or ag assault.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011, 11:18:26 AM »
Until they lose control of their truck, hit a tree, and someone dies or is paralyzed, because buttholes this stupid will not be buckled up.  Then Snaggie goes down for involuntary manslaughter or ag assault.

What do you mean?  He was sitting on his porch drinking beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2011, 11:21:47 AM »
Now where are those dang spike strips?  I saw them the other day.  I'll bet my boy took em' down to Devin's house.  Where is that boy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011, 11:25:24 AM »
Now where are those dang spike strips?  I saw them the other day.  I'll bet my boy took em' down to Devin's house.  Where is that boy?

There ya go. I just gave the high-level overview of a plan. It's up to you to work out the details.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2011, 11:34:10 AM »
I say get you an obnoxious hound dog and take banjo lessons. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2011, 12:38:47 PM »
Beware the flaming bags of poop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.