Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Corey Grant?

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Corey Grant?
« Reply #100 on: June 09, 2011, 09:56:45 AM »
I'm guessing when we do hear from  :bamahomer: again, it will be paired with some diatribe about how he wasn't avoiding this intentionally, and that there is more to life than football, etc. etc.

You left out "you proving my whole point".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #101 on: June 09, 2011, 12:35:56 PM »
I'm sick and fucking tired of these two-bit hate mongering bullshitting Barner blogs spreading lies! This rivalry isn't even fun any more!

http://mobile.al.com/advbirm/pm_29180/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=7lAf0WBV
Again, my only problem came when a theory was posted about how if it didn't happen, it's because that damned Saybun just wouldn't let him transfer to AU. It was a catchall to explain away what would happen if the theory didn't come true, and was a win-win. I even said myself, numerous times, that I didn't know if it was a true or false rumor. I'm the type of person that takes shit with a grain of salt until I hear it from the horse's mouth. That's always the safest bet.

I had no issue with the original thing of Corey Grant might leave Alabama. I've said this before. It's all of the bullshit that gets made up by the Prowlers of the fanbase to go along with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #102 on: June 09, 2011, 12:39:25 PM »
I'm guessing when we do hear from  :bamahomer: again, it will be paired with some diatribe about how he wasn't avoiding this intentionally, and that there is more to life than football, etc. etc.
I had both of my kids all day and night Tuesday.
I was in Gulfport all day yesterday for work.

Both of which > AUChizad

Is that a good enough answer? Or do I need a doctor's note?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

GH2001

« Reply #103 on: June 09, 2011, 01:41:47 PM »
Again, my only problem came when a theory was posted about how if it didn't happen, it's because that damned Saybun just wouldn't let him transfer to AU. It was a catchall to explain away what would happen if the theory didn't come true, and was a win-win. I even said myself, numerous times, that I didn't know if it was a true or false rumor. I'm the type of person that takes shit with a grain of salt until I hear it from the horse's mouth. That's always the safest bet.

I had no issue with the original thing of Corey Grant might leave Alabama. I've said this before. It's all of the bullshit that gets made up by the Prowlers of the fanbase to go along with it.

RWS,

You left out "your proving my whole point".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #104 on: June 09, 2011, 02:22:43 PM »
Rws, what the fuck gets "made up"?  The fucking truth?

Note to self: The updykes have become a terrorist group, in that they have found the way to just make up the truth, atleast in their retarded minds they have.  Also note to self: pick up more Snyder's Of Hanover Hot Buffalo Wing Pretzel snacks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #105 on: June 09, 2011, 04:21:53 PM »
Also note to self: pick up more Snyder's Of Hanover Hot Buffalo Wing Pretzel snacks.
Those things are pretty good. I like the honey mustard n onion flavor too. Has a nice zing to it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #106 on: June 09, 2011, 05:54:41 PM »
Rws, what the fuck gets "made up"?  The fucking truth?
For realz.

The FACT is, as reported by a relatively reliable blog, which can in no way be equated to bullshit like SportsByBrooks to anyone with any cognitive capacity whatsoever, that Corey Grant was transferring from Alabama, and is strongly considering going to Auburn.

We now know this to be 100% fact. This blog reported it. They weren't full of shit.

With what we know now, if this had not come to pass, why could that have been? What could have possibly prevented a kid who wants to transfer and has told others as much, from actually leaving? Who has the power to grant or deny that right? Hmmm...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #107 on: June 09, 2011, 10:51:14 PM »
No. I really am sick of the back and forth bullshit. I've been saying it for sometime now. It has made this whole rivalry not fun at all. I've nearly stopped following recruiting for that matter, because you can't even have a decent discussion about it anymore.

Oh, and when exactly was the last time I posted some bullshit anti-AU rumor?

Here's an idea. 

Go fuck yourself, Harvey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #108 on: June 09, 2011, 10:57:55 PM »
BTW?

Saban took some poorly disguised shots at Petey Smith in the comments about his transfer. 

Academic issues, discipline issues, was never gonna play...

Who in their right mind would want to put their future in the hands of that ego maniacal mommy part punter?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #109 on: June 10, 2011, 12:07:36 AM »
BTW?

Saban took some poorly disguised shots at Petey Smith in the comments about his transfer. 

Academic issues, discipline issues, was never gonna play...

Who in their right mind would want to put their future in the hands of that ego maniacal mommy part punter?

For some reason Hobbits have that certain spell on some people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #110 on: June 10, 2011, 12:09:23 AM »

I don't think Sabinz is tall enough to punt the mommy part on an average sized woman.  He'd have to find himself a female midget, and maybe a step stool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #111 on: June 10, 2011, 12:16:52 AM »
I don't think Sabinz is tall enough to punt the mommy part on an average sized woman.  He'd have to find himself a female midget, and maybe a step stool.

Thats what they make sheep for; you know, so the little guys will feel superior.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #112 on: June 10, 2011, 01:04:42 AM »
Yeah, fuck sabbin and the sheep he rode in on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs