Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Alabama Destinations

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Alabama Destinations
« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2011, 11:31:46 AM »
Hey Chad, what happened at the Sugar Ray concert?
There was a murder scene involved.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2011, 11:34:47 AM »
There was a murder scene involved.
The day good music died.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2011, 01:12:22 PM »
Mark McGrath used to make my wife moist.  Only white man ever make my wife moist.

You've never made your wife moist?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2011, 01:14:34 PM »
You've never made your wife moist?

I'm not white
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2011, 01:16:32 PM »
I'm going straight to hell, just like my momma said................

Saw them at the Supper Club a year or two after "Honeysuckle Blue" came out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2011, 01:19:13 PM »
I'm not white

You're a lawyer with snagglepuss as your avatar.  You are at the least beige.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2011, 01:21:54 PM »
You're a lawyer with snagglepuss as your avatar.  You are at the least beige.

From the waste up
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2011, 04:27:59 PM »
From the waste up

If you never get to use it, the whole damn thing is a waste...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #109 on: June 09, 2011, 10:19:00 AM »
Saw them at the Supper Club a year or two after "Honeysuckle Blue" came out.
Great song!  Saw Hootie and Edwin McCain at Beard–Eaves then went and seen McCain at the Supper Club. 

If you never get to use it, the whole damn thing is a waste...

I missed this gem.   :bugs:

So THS since this thread was nothing but a hijack from the beginning, have you decided what to do?

Snaggle: Remember when you were telling me about that bar in Huntsville where the Southern Rock Super Band was playing?  That is the same place that Grandpa Jones was swinging the MagLite. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #110 on: June 09, 2011, 10:54:13 AM »
http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/06/09/2258351/flo-rida-arrested-on-dui-and-suspended.html

Karma.

South Florida rapper swerve several times while driving his 2008 Bugatti.

I fucking hate him for that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #111 on: June 09, 2011, 01:00:55 PM »
I remember this one time back in the day, I had just broken up with my girlfriend, and my buddies were throwing me a big party.  A kind of releasing me to the wild kinda party.  My one friend who owned a couple of speaker stores had a stage all set-up, I thought he was bringing in some local band.  It turned out to be Snoop Dog it was AWESOME!!  I don't remember much after that, other than I woke up with my bosses 17 year old daughter in my bed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #112 on: June 09, 2011, 01:05:02 PM »
I don't remember much after that, other than I woke up with my bosses 17 year old daughter in my bed.

Early retirement from said employer?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #113 on: June 09, 2011, 01:08:19 PM »
I remember this one time back in the day, I had just broken up with my girlfriend, and my buddies were throwing me a big party.  A kind of releasing me to the wild kinda party.  My one friend who owned a couple of speaker stores had a stage all set-up, I thought he was bringing in some local band.  It turned out to be Snoop Dog it was AWESOME!!  I don't remember much after that, other than I woke up with my bosses 17 year old daughter in my bed.

I'm here for the gangbang
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #114 on: June 09, 2011, 01:09:44 PM »
I'm here for the gangbang
:thumsup: glad to see someone is on the ball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #115 on: June 09, 2011, 01:14:42 PM »
:thumsup: glad to see someone is on the ball.

Blue, you're my boy!   <--- would have been the correct response, just sayin............
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #116 on: June 09, 2011, 01:15:04 PM »
And for the story Weskie told it was the Lincoln Financial spread.  I remember because it was the early as fuck 11:30 game and we had to get to the tailgate spot at 6:30 am in the rain because the Warden would have shot us if not.  We were all fuckin hungover and hungry as shit and god damn if Chick-fil-a in the student center isn't open for breakfast.  I didn't care what the spread was, it could have been a buffalo turd smeared in gravy I would have eaten it.  We ere very proud of our conquest!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #117 on: June 09, 2011, 01:15:25 PM »
True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #118 on: June 09, 2011, 01:17:05 PM »
Blue, you're my boy!   <--- would have been the correct response, just sayin............
actually I was looking for "Bring your Green Hat or We're going streaking"  but since simp dropped the ball I accepted Jar's response.  His points have been tallied.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #119 on: June 09, 2011, 01:18:53 PM »
actually I was looking for "Bring your Green Hat or We're going streaking"  but since simp dropped the ball I accepted Jar's response.  His points have been tallied.

No I was saying that should have been your response to Jar....

All I want to do is get some effing sleep.

Oh, and simp needs to watch more movies, but with 19 kids running around the house to raise, i can see where TV might not get watched.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 01:19:39 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions