Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Okay, What Gives You The Heebie Jeebies???

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Okay, What Gives You The Heebie Jeebies???
« Reply #140 on: June 17, 2011, 03:02:47 PM »

Time for homemade napalm. 
3 parts gasoline
1 part washing powder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #141 on: June 17, 2011, 03:04:14 PM »
Time for homemade napalm. 
3 parts gasoline
1 part washing powder.

Once again

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #142 on: June 17, 2011, 03:14:29 PM »
OH SHIT! was the first thing I thought too the first time I saw this pic. I received this in email a couple of years ago just for you AUT. There were a couple of other pics too. Let me see if I can find them.

This is from Florida Power Company working at the Orlando International Airport.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #143 on: June 17, 2011, 03:16:26 PM »
This is the site where it came from apparently.

http://www.snakecatcherstick.com/mustsee.htm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #144 on: June 17, 2011, 03:19:45 PM »
I received this in email a couple of years ago just for you AUT.

Gators don't bother me....I have been watching swamp people and now know how to deal with them properly. 

There are gators up here on Wheeler (and other places too I am sure) and you can see them from time to time on the backwaters when fishing.  I know you aren't supposed to have a gun on the wildlife refugee, but I may or may not have been known to keep a .45 in the boat in case I heard one of those bad boys growl at night and saw eyes about 6inches apart glowing from the boat light. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #145 on: June 17, 2011, 03:25:26 PM »
All this talk about snakes, bugs, animals...we need to bring in an expert, Brian Fellow.

Once I saw a video of a monkey washing a cat, THAT’S CRAZY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

« Reply #146 on: June 17, 2011, 03:28:58 PM »
Gators don't bother me....I have been watching swamp people and now know how to deal with them properly. 

There are gators up here on Wheeler (and other places too I am sure) and you can see them from time to time on the backwaters when fishing.  I know you aren't supposed to have a gun on the wildlife refugee, but I may or may not have been known to keep a .45 in the boat in case I heard one of those bad boys growl at night and saw eyes about 6inches apart glowing from the boat light.

They gots 'em Lake Eufaula too. GH has been known to get drunk and throw beer bottles at them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #147 on: June 17, 2011, 03:31:12 PM »
All this talk about snakes, bugs, animals...we need to bring in an expert, Brian Fellow.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #148 on: June 17, 2011, 03:33:00 PM »

One of my best days of fishing ever started with me trying to hit a gator with a spinnerbait.  Ended up catching about 8 fish out of the middle of the slough we were in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #149 on: June 17, 2011, 03:33:16 PM »
There was one in the duck pond one of my brothers and I hunt in.  It's illegal to hurt them without a license so I am sure he left of his own accord.  I heard he found some batter and hot grease.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #150 on: June 17, 2011, 03:37:26 PM »

What about the devil goat dog?

They gots 'em Lake Eufaula too. GH has been known to get drunk and throw beer bottles at them.

I heard they "eyeball" his beer and he winds up talking shit to them since it offends him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #151 on: June 17, 2011, 03:38:41 PM »
There was one in the duck pond one of my brothers and I hunt in.  It's illegal to hurt them without a license so I am sure he left of his own accord.  I heard he found some batter and hot grease.

Well, being the good person that I am, I would have never shot one and left it for dead.  You know, just a couple of shots in it's direction so it would leave the area.  That is if I carried........
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #152 on: June 17, 2011, 03:47:45 PM »
GH ain't kidding about a Eufaula gatah.  That lake is loaded.  We've had a few up in our slew (Slough...however you spell it).  Called the wildlife management people and they sent out a guy straight out of Swamp People.  (I like that show too) He tried several times to cast the big treble hook to it but kept missing.  Set up the hanging chicken guts bait in a tree at the end of the slew/slough.  Caught a 7 footer a couple of days after we left.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

« Reply #153 on: June 17, 2011, 03:57:52 PM »
GH ain't kidding about a Eufaula gatah.  That lake is loaded.  We've had a few up in our slew (Slough...however you spell it).  Called the wildlife management people and they sent out a guy straight out of Swamp People.  (I like that show too) He tried several times to cast the big treble hook to it but kept missing.  Set up the hanging chicken guts bait in a tree at the end of the slew/slough.  Caught a 7 footer a couple of days after we left.

They have a really nice park on the north side of town called Old Creek Town with the playground, picnic areas, and beaches. I don't take my kids to those beaches. Too close to the size dem gators like to snack on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #154 on: July 05, 2011, 11:52:23 AM »
Soooooo, on Sunday there was another Spitting Kingcottonheadedcopperrattlerviper, killed.   So what happens?  AUT1 has two nice dreams about snakes and doesn't sleep very well.   Ugh!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #155 on: July 05, 2011, 12:03:35 PM »
Soooooo, on Sunday there was another Spitting Kingcottonheadedcopperrattlerviper, killed.   So what happens?  AUT1 has two nice dreams about snakes and doesn't sleep very well.   Ugh!

though mrs. aut1 dreams of boa snakes but only wakes to a worm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #156 on: July 05, 2011, 12:04:16 PM »
What about the devil goat dog?

I heard they "eyeball" his beer and he winds up talking shit to them since it offends him.

Late to reply, but you are damned right. I didn't haul ass 40 miles to the lake with beer in tow just to have some anchient gator eyeball it. Fuck him, he can get his own beer. Beady eyed bastahd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #157 on: July 05, 2011, 12:10:51 PM »
I've enoucoutered a few water moccasins at the lake that tend to annoy me.  I can deal with them on land, but when they're swimming right towards you, that'll make your nuts go right up inside, especially when you're waist deep in the water.  You can splash, throw schit, whatever, they still keep coming at you.  I don't know if they'll actually strike if they get up on you in the water like that, but I'm not sticking around to find out. 
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 12:12:29 PM by GarMan »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #158 on: July 05, 2011, 12:11:31 PM »
though mrs. aut1 dreams of boa snakes but only wakes to a worm.

Damn right sh.....................wait, hey, fuck you man and stop peeking in my windows!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #159 on: July 05, 2011, 12:12:37 PM »
I've enoucoutered a few water moccasins at the lake that tend to annoy me.  I can deal with them on land, but when they're swimming right towards you, that'll make your nuts go right up inside, especially when you're waste deep in the water.  You can splash, throw schit, whatever, they still keep coming at you.  I don't know if they'll actually strike if they get up on you in the water like that, but I'm not sticking around to find out.

This X6.  Those things are incredibly aggressive.  It's like you stepped on some gang's turf. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions