Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

hangover 2

chinook

hangover 2
« on: June 02, 2011, 10:44:45 PM »
 worth the cash now or wait for the release at blockbuster?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: hangover 2
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 12:35:52 AM »
worth the cash now or wait for the release at blockbuster?
It's worth the $12 to see it in the theater.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Aubie16

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 11:13:45 AM »
Eh...I'm on the fence.

I would recommend matinee prices. It was very funny, but not nearly as funny as the original. Worth seeing for the laughs though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 03:17:24 AM »
Eh...I'm on the fence.

I would recommend matinee prices. It was very funny, but not nearly as funny as the original. Worth seeing for the laughs though.

The original wasn't funny even in the least.  Not one single funny moment.  So you're saying this is LESS funny than that?  What is it, like a funeral?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Aubie16

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 08:10:15 AM »
The original wasn't funny even in the least.  Not one single funny moment.  So you're saying this is LESS funny than that?  What is it, like a funeral?

We have different tastes in movies. I thought the original was one of the top 5 comedies I have ever seen.

Of course, with your attitude, I'm sure it means I have a sophomoric sense of humor as you gaze condescendingly  down upon me from your ivory tower.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 09:48:10 AM »
The original wasn't funny even in the least.  Not one single funny moment. 
Seriously? Not the funniest movie EVAR or anything, but it was pretty amusing. You might want to check your pulse, or have that stick surgically removed from your ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 10:27:26 AM »
We have different tastes in movies. I thought the original was one of the top 5 comedies I have ever seen.

Of course, with your attitude, I'm sure it means I have a sophomoric sense of humor as you gaze condescendingly  down upon me from your ivory tower.

*snicker*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 10:32:47 AM »
I don't think it was horrible, but I also don't understand why everyone gushes over it. I guess just a different taste in comedy.

People also gush over Lewis Black and Carlos Mencia as comedians but I think they are the 2 unfunniest people to ever live. They should be arrested for impersonating comedians. Different strokes I guess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 11:08:52 AM »
Hangover 2 had it's moments, but I felt lesser ready to laugh at some points because of some of the re-hashed moments from the first movie.  Felt very much on a timeline, or on the same screenplay just set in a different city. 

Didn't take away from some of the new funny moments, but overall I don't think it was all that great.  The first one to me was great.  One of those, most of us have been there in certain moments kind of things like a Planes Trains and Automobiles kind of movie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions