Ultimate show of disrespect. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
Re: Invisible Man
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 06:45:59 PM »
Makes me love players like Jaylin and Dylan all the more. 

If that is the type of person Aden is, I am glad he is no longer at Auburn all the more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

jmar

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2024, 07:20:15 AM »
No doubt the kid has talent only our "team" wasn't geared for a one man floor show...not this version anyway.
That said, Mark Sears could return and Holloway might do well with a season as his understudy.
Can envision the kid getting some minutes and making some noise but there's a massive difference in the two IMO at the very core.

I do think the talents of Sear's Mom are wasting away at the Crapstone. She ready to gradumate.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2024, 11:14:12 AM »
Apparently he's talking shit on the way out about being sold a bill of goods about his role on the team during recruiting.

His stats show, however, that BP gave him all the fucking leash in the world to shoot his way into his reputation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2024, 12:53:37 PM »
At the midpoint when Tre was starting, AH should have remained a backup for the rest of the season. Forcing him into the starting role was the reason we lost Tre. Not that Tre is a true starter, but he earned it last season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2024, 04:44:55 PM »
At the midpoint when Tre was starting, AH should have remained a backup for the rest of the season. Forcing him into the starting role was the reason we lost Tre. Not that Tre is a true starter, but he earned it last season.
It's a crying shame that Head Coach Bruce Pearl would not give our freshman sensation complete control to make Auburn Basketball into his own image. And now through an al.com article I read that this charlatan is trying to explain away his guilt by claiming he had an "honest" conversation with Senior guard KJ Johnson about his loss of minutes on the floor this past season.
Oh please!
It's obvious that the man was put into a position of authority at a major university to destroy the dreams of young men who aspire to greatness.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2024, 10:32:27 AM »
Pearl has been loyal to a fault with players.  Prime example is sticking with Flanigan even when he was hurting more than helping.  Holloway had every opportunity to produce.  He probably would have progressed into a pretty skippy ball player, but he didn't want to stick around and put in the work.  As someone pointed out, he's changed schools every year since he was a sophomore in HS.  The Turds most likely won't be his last stop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2024, 04:01:13 PM »
Pearl has been loyal to a fault with players.  Prime example is sticking with Flanigan even when he was hurting more than helping.  Holloway had every opportunity to produce.  He probably would have progressed into a pretty skippy ball player, but he didn't want to stick around and put in the work.  As someone pointed out, he's changed schools every year since he was a sophomore in HS.  The Turds most likely won't be his last stop.

I hope he flops.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2024, 04:02:47 PM »
I hope he flops.

I'm usually one to wish the transfer kids well, but his sour patch attitude on the way out puts him in a pretty small circle of ex-players that I wouldn't piss on to put out a fire.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2024, 04:05:45 PM »
I'm usually one to wish the transfer kids well, but his sour patch attitude on the way out puts him in a pretty small circle of ex-players that I wouldn't piss on to put out a fire.

Agreed.  I hope Donaldson has great success.  Holloway, not so much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2024, 04:41:17 PM »

Yep.  Transfers are a way of life now in college sports now, so you just deal with it.  But with a few exceptions, you rarely see players throw shots at the previous program.  Fuck him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2024, 07:50:54 PM »
Yep.  Transfers are a way of life now in college sports now, so you just deal with it.  But with a few exceptions, you rarely see players throw shots at the previous program.  Fuck him!
And Georgia!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2024, 07:46:56 AM »
friendly