Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Well Schipth!!!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Well Schipth!!!
« on: May 23, 2024, 03:46:48 PM »
Probably doesn't deserve it's own thread, but that little shit, Mark Sears, is returning to the Turds. Averaged 21.5 ppg. 

Dat boy good!  Nate Quaker Oats' bunch is probably going to be the hands down favorite to win the SEC. if not the whole ball of wax. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

Re: Well Schipth!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2024, 04:24:12 PM »
Probably doesn't deserve it's own thread, but that little shit, Mark Sears, is returning to the Turds. Averaged 21.5 ppg. 

Dat boy good!  Nate Quaker Oats' bunch is probably going to be the hands down favorite to win the SEC. if not the whole ball of wax. 
Yep... and we were looking for the right fit that wouldn't threaten Broome's status as "the guy."

I get it but that type of thinking doesn't get us closer to a championship.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2024, 04:25:18 PM »
Yep... and we were looking for the right fit that wouldn't threaten Broome's status as "the guy."

I get it but that type of thinking doesn't get us closer to a championship.

Uh. We are looking for the right fit that doesn’t cost money. We broke!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2024, 04:29:20 PM »
Uh. We are looking for the right fit that doesn’t cost money. We broke!
So it seems.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2024, 01:54:33 AM »
So it seems.

I’ll be honest with you. I’ll be glad when this NiL shit collapses!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2024, 09:17:21 AM »
Yesterday, I was scrolling the book faces and came across a posting of the news of Sears' return. It had an article with quotes and everything.  Real looking stuff.  And I thought, well this is clearly on the interwebz, so it's obviously true.

Last night, WD6 asked me if I was brain dead.  I said, "I like ice cream".

Looks like he hasn't declared and still has time to make the final decision. Please go pro.  Please. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2024, 09:48:22 AM »
Yesterday, I was scrolling the book faces and came across a posting of the news of Sears' return. It had an article with quotes and everything.  Real looking stuff.  And I thought, well this is clearly on the interwebz, so it's obviously true.

Looks like he hasn't declared and still has time to make the final decision. Please go pro.  Please.
Guess I'm more vindictive than you.  I hope his ass comes back and poor widdle Aden has to ride the pine while we whip that ass in Neville.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2024, 10:11:45 AM »
Guess I'm more vindictive than you.  I hope his ass comes back and poor widdle Aden has to ride the pine while we whip that ass in Neville.

You're one tough sumbitch. A two ton mountain man who can palm a medicine ball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2024, 10:46:54 AM »

He's coming back so his Mama can do what she do.
I'm not concerned about their guard play so much as the many fresh bodies they can throw at Broome who truly needed a scoring compliment in the paint so he could function. We had a chance to add a big bodied scorer but ordered one on line with mixed reviews. I did read where he was a nice feller, a fine teammate and a good fit.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
jmar,

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2024, 11:26:49 AM »

You’re old.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2024, 12:13:52 PM »
You’re old.

I'm so old, I got an autographed Bible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2024, 01:18:31 PM »
I'm so old, I got an autographed Torah.

FTFY.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2024, 01:26:45 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2024, 02:45:14 PM »
FTFY.

What does a movie about Pearl Harbor have to do with any of this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2024, 03:05:36 PM »
You can't very well offer a top player 10K+ per month without re-addressing Johni Broome's current deal. Makes for sour apples. No telling what Pegues is making.

It was reported that former college offensive tackle Amarius Mims was offered 15K per month by FSU which resulted in NCAA penalties for "improper contact."
He ended up returning to UGA and then being drafted by the Bengals.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2024, 03:18:13 PM »
You can't very well offer a top player 10K+ per month without re-addressing Johni Broome's current deal. Makes for sour apples. No telling what Pegues is making.

It was reported that former college offensive tackle Amarius Mims was offered 15K per month by FSU which resulted in NCAA penalties for "improper contact."
He ended up returning to UGA and then being drafted by the Bengals.

This was for the FSU O-line coach giving the player a ride to the booster to discuss the potential NIL deal. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2024, 03:26:32 PM »
This was for the FSU O-line coach giving the player a ride to the booster to discuss the potential NIL deal. 
Uber must have been a second thought.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2024, 09:06:23 PM »
I blame you for this result, Snags. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2024, 11:27:47 AM »
He back
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions