Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

White Bitch Gate

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: White Bitch Gate
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2024, 05:31:07 PM »
I'm somewhere between Buzz giving ZJs and Snags Cuttin' Bitches.

Don't be so hard on yourself.  You're a helluva slouch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

jmar

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2024, 06:46:12 PM »
I'm not shocked she took a hard foul (which should have been a flagrant 1, minimum), I'm shocked not one of her teammates gave the dude that body checked her any sort of payback.  Boston should have taken that ball that was just given to her, and launched it at Carter's head.

Fever need to find a Charles Oakley or Bill Laimbeer.
I'm not shocked she took a hard foul (which should have been a flagrant 1, minimum), I'm shocked not one of her teammates gave the dude that body checked her any sort of payback.  Boston should have taken that ball that was just given to her, and launched it at Carter's head.

Fever need to find a Charles Oakley or Bill Laimbeer.
I'm thinking she earns her spurs in the WNBA from long range and with those manlike passing skills she displays. She mixed it up in the paint at Iowa because she was just more athletic than her opponents, quicker to the spot for a rebound or a putback basket inside.
I might not ever watch her in another game but she's a very skilled female player.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2024, 08:12:27 PM »
You could put together a montage on every player in the NBA that puts this one to shame.   At the professional level, they act the least professional.

I’m not disagreeing. I don’t care about the NBA either. 

Your statement that she isn’t a bitch on the court, however, is not impacted by what others around her or in other leagues do.  If she whines like a bitch, she whines like a bitch even if everyone else does too.

I’ve never seen a video of Dominique Wilikins’ (does he still play) mom telling him to stop bitching.  I’ve never seen multiple images  of Magic or Robert Parrish or Kevin McHale or any of those guys whining about calls. I’d like to give you examples from WNBA but realized the only name I know is Jennie Finch and I’m not even sure she played basketball. 

I’ll accept your premise that this is merely media packaging though. Still don’t like her and no, I would not bang it with Wes’ liberal weiner. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #23 on: Today at 08:08:03 AM »
The NBA and NHL finals are in full tilt and since the media commentary barely mentions MLB unless its a negative story the varied special interest nuggets get more notice especially when the subject is either beloved or despised. It's the media that flesh out the mostly negative behavior by certain individuals. Clark just happens to be that person of interest.

Some of us remember Cheryl Miller making magazine covers, specifically Sports Illustrated along with her brother Reggie. They were the first brother sister combo to star on their respected UCLA teams back in the day.

I can only say that head coaches like Wooden (Alcindor, Walton) Dean Smith (Jordan) or even Hugh Durham (Dom Wilkins) had a tighter grip on how their team's superstar progressed from more of a "team" concept into the limelight of professional ball, much like football. It was only after their college careers that we were able to learn much about them as individuals.
Nowadays with social media barely anything goes unnoticed as with Kelsey and Swift.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #24 on: Today at 08:54:05 AM »
I think the real question is Red Zone or White Zone for loading and unloading?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg