Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Why the Bama pick?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Why the Bama pick?
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2011, 11:35:43 AM »
He probably wears underoos of some variety.  He has less mental ability than my four year old neice.  To claim that this lump of barely functioning semi human flesh is a "student" makes a mockery of the every diploma ever awarded by Alabama. He can't even spell his own name.  He puts the special in special Ed.  He's fries,  a burger and a toy short a Happy Meal.  He is the single dumbest individual I've encountered and there are a lot of athletes who aren't exactly rocket surgeons. 

The biggest fraud in a lengthy history of fraudulent Alabama actions is how this mobile dirt clod ever passed even the most lax admission standards.  If you gave him refrigerator magnet letters and told him to spell ACT it would take him five tries and he'd spell c-a-t at least twice before finally hitting the right combination.  He knows he's not smarter than a fifth grader. 

If he were on the Jeopardy stage competing against a goldfish and a cinder block he wouldn't have enough money to make final jeopardy. 

Sometimes stupid people succeed in spite of their stupidity.  This peanut brain doesn't seem a likely candidate. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2011, 11:47:57 AM »
He probably wears underoos of some variety.  He has less mental ability than my four year old neice.  To claim that this lump of barely functioning semi human flesh is a "student" makes a mockery of the every diploma ever awarded by Alabama. He can't even spell his own name.  He puts the special in special Ed.  He's fries,  a burger and a toy short a Happy Meal.  He is the single dumbest individual I've encountered and there are a lot of athletes who aren't exactly rocket surgeons. 

The biggest fraud in a lengthy history of fraudulent Alabama actions is how this mobile dirt clod ever passed even the most lax admission standards.  If you gave him refrigerator magnet letters and told him to spell ACT it would take him five tries and he'd spell c-a-t at least twice before finally hitting the right combination.  He knows he's not smarter than a fifth grader. 

If he were on the Jeopardy stage competing against a goldfish and a cinder block he wouldn't have enough money to make final jeopardy. 

Sometimes stupid people succeed in spite of their stupidity.  This peanut brain doesn't seem a likely candidate.

So, you're saying he's  not real bright?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2011, 01:52:53 PM »

God built him extra strong to make up for his inability to split atoms, which, by the way, isn't a requirement for making first downs. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2011, 01:55:51 PM »
I wasn't seriously entering the debate, just making a silly semantic distinction.

That said, Richardson wears Dyer underoos.

Semantically speaking, Dyer played "beside" a Heisman winner last year.  The Demigod rarely took a snap under center.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2011, 09:05:26 PM »

On the plus side he's less susceptible to concussions. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2011, 01:14:33 PM »
Semantically speaking, Dyer played "beside" a Heisman winner last year.  The Demigod rarely took a snap under center.

Touche.

I heard somewhere that Richardson is dumber than a bag of hammers.  Any truth to that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2011, 02:38:26 PM »
Touche.

I heard somewhere that Richardson is dumber than a bag of hammers.  Any truth to that?
Joe Schad just reported your hammer comment to be true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2011, 11:02:31 PM »
I feel like NM.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban