Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

And the Hits....

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
And the Hits....
« on: May 26, 2011, 09:28:19 AM »
JUST KEEP ON COMING.  Is this program cursed?  How many years in a row can Auburn continue to lose player after player?  I didn't even have the stomach to read why Ernest Ross is off the team.  Don't know if it's discipline, grades, he robbed a liquor store, hates Barbee, was outed in the locker room as being gay.....don't know and don't care.  EVERY DAMN YEAR this team has to start from the bottom of the barrell and try to scratch and claw it's way through the schedule, literally using a bunch of D-2 players. 

Ross wasn't an All-American by any means....but he's the leading scorer and rebounder on the club.  Damn it!!!!  Lebo comes in and immediately runs off every player that could/would have put them in the NCAA's, including Marco Killingsworth and  6'9" center that left and started for Ole Miss.  What was the guards name that took off for FSU the very next season and tore up the ACC for a couple of years? 

This tean SUCKED this season and now the ONLY bright spot in the entire program....is gone.  Oh, and 6'9" back up Ty Armstrong ain't feelin' too good about the Tigers either.  Fuck me running. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: And the Hits....
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 10:11:35 AM »
They had to lose two people to be able to sign all of Barbee's incoming class.  Everyone pretty much knew it was going to happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 10:15:19 AM »
Lebo comes in and immediately runs off every player that could/would have put them in the NCAA's, including Marco Killingsworth

To be fair, we did get Al Borges in the trade with Indiana.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 10:37:14 AM »
Well...at least Auburn > Duke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 10:42:55 AM »

Damn, beat me to it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 10:46:50 AM »
Yeah, but I don't think anyone thought one of the two players "leaving" would be our leading scorers...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 11:15:33 AM »
Damn, beat me to it.

I had to.  I knew it was coming.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2011, 11:24:21 AM »
I had to.  I knew it was coming.

It's a given in any BB thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

chinook

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2011, 01:03:06 AM »
Yeah, but I don't think anyone thought one of the two players "leaving" would be our leading scorers...

we had statistical leaders.  shit who knew...championship. #winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions