Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I need 4 tickets First game Utah State

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
I need 4 tickets First game Utah State
« on: May 24, 2011, 02:23:00 PM »
I need four tickets to First game (labor day) Pm or e-mail me.  I know I could most likley get tickets at the game but when traveling (air-fare-rent-a car-hotel) To have tickets in hand is one less thing to worry about.  Any extra's or if you can order for me with your tickets. (Payment no problem).  Thanks and let me know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: I need 4 tickets First game Utah State
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 04:22:30 PM »
I need four tickets to First game (labor day) Pm or e-mail me.  I know I could most likley get tickets at the game but when traveling (air-fare-rent-a car-hotel) To have tickets in hand is one less thing to worry about.  Any extra's or if you can order for me with your tickets. (Payment no problem).  Thanks and let me know.

Ya know, simp thought this too first game last year and he had a hell of a time finding a ticket. I would jump on some now if you can find em. Only the HC game last year had a ton of tickets available cheap on gameday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 04:40:34 PM »
Ya know, simp thought this too first game last year and he had a hell of a time finding a ticket. I would jump on some now if you can find em. Only the HC game last year had a ton of tickets available cheap on gameday.

Two I know I could get, but 4 (together) would be tough. Tis why I am starting now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 05:10:34 PM »
Only the HC game last year had a ton of tickets available cheap on gameday.

Not where I was looking on gameday.  In front of Halley, down to JHS, and then back to the concourse.  I found no one selling, until some student offered me 2 for face value.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 10:22:18 AM »
Amazingly, the crappy OOC games are the ones that are the hardest to find tickets at on game day.  People with extras at big games will usually take them and sell them hoping to make a buck but I think that people who decide to make the trek to see AU play Chattanooga, go with the intention of going to the game and aren't wanting to stand around selling tix. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."