Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Who lives next to the craziest neighbor?

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
Re: Who lives next to the craziest neighbor?
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2011, 10:01:50 AM »
I didn't know you lived in GarMan's neighborhood. 

I keep to myself and only acknowledge the existence/presence of others as I see fit.  It's just better that way.  Aside from the .50 cal in the dining room, I'm likely the weird one in my neighborhood.  Most of the folks let their vermin run around the neighborhood and play wherever without any respect for anyone else's property.  A lot of them also let their dogs schit wherever they want.  I'm the guy with the stinky cigar...  side arm...  bad attitude...  and chainsaw...

In the past, I was more neighborly with folks, but I became the tool shed for the dirtbag mooches.  If someone needed something, they'd just borrow it from me and keep it for 3-4 months.  I put a stop to that when one of 'em bastards moved away without returning some of my tools.  Today, they can all suck it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2011, 10:28:29 AM »
Don't know about crazy, but our neighbors across the street are just plain weird.  They shut themselves up tighter than Dick's hat band.  The lady rarely comes out of the house and she's about 5' tall and 5' around.  Looks like the Poltergeist lady.  As soon as they moved in, everything in the yard, including two huge old oak trees started dying.  Is it a coincidence that their address is 1313 Mockingbird Lane? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2011, 10:37:33 AM »
I don't have any that are crazy per say, but I have some that fight like 5 year olds.   Our neighborhood is pretty legit, we (men) sit around grill, drink, smoke, spit and cuss while the women all sit around, gossip and tell us how "awful and mean" we are.    Even those who don't participate do a lot of "front porch sitting", which is a lost art imo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2011, 11:52:19 AM »
I lived by a blonde Muslim who had a child by a man who claimed to be her father and also claimed the son to be his.  She wandered around in various stages of odd dress (when she ventured outside the house) and spoke with a weird accent.  The son lived with her and I never saw daddy/grandaddy/hubby around.

She dyed her hair jet black at one point and then cut it short. 

There were always weird lights at night.  Looked like red lasers behind the blinds.

Six months ago she just disappeared.  House vacant.  Word is pappy/gramps/lover shipped her to Syria.  No clue what happened to the boy. 

The guy next to that has a .50 cal in his dining room.  He's convinced the Obama uprising is coming and he's gonna be ready.

Ehhh, thats not a Muslim. Just a Bammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2011, 12:13:11 PM »
I don't have any that are crazy per say, but I have some that fight like 5 year olds.   Our neighborhood is pretty legit, we (men) sit around grill, drink, smoke, spit and cuss while the women all sit around, gossip and tell us how "awful and mean" we are.    Even those who don't participate do a lot of "front porch sitting", which is a lost art imo.
It's good to see you are taking back the term...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2011, 12:18:47 PM »
It's good to see you are taking back the term...

Oh, no no, it's cool, I'm taking it back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2011, 12:33:40 PM »
They're not gay! They're hobbits!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2011, 06:30:27 AM »
Right after the Sam/Frodo suckfest, right before the credits roll, Sam fucking flat out bricks in Frodo's mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."