Cam's rookie card

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: collect 'em.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 10:21:36 AM »
Looks like an angel up in the Heavens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 10:24:18 AM »
Did notice that they are not showing a jersey number.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 11:41:35 AM »
Me and my eldest son use to collect cards together. Haven't done that in a while. I believe I will have to go make some purchases. It will be cool to pick up one of his jersey cards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 11:52:53 AM »
Me and my eldest son use to collect cards together. Haven't done that in a while. I believe I will have to go make some purchases. It will be cool to pick up one of his jersey cards.

I'm sure he would enjoy that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 11:54:16 AM »
 :bugs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 11:54:27 AM »

Can I get your address to send the bill for a new monitor? Mmmkthx
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 11:58:42 AM »

I'll give to you, that is pretty damn funny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 12:08:26 PM »

Where do you buy them?  Do you know what's in each package of cards, or do you just have luck of the draw? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2011, 12:13:49 PM »
Where do you buy them?  Do you know what's in each package of cards, or do you just have luck of the draw?

You usually can purchase them two different ways. As a complete set or as an individual packet of 10-15 cards.  You do not know which ones are in what packet.  Also there is usually some small almost unnoticeable difference between the ones that are sold in a full set and the ones that are in the smaller packets.  The ones that come out of the smaller packets are more valuable long term.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2011, 12:24:29 PM »
You usually can purchase them two different ways. As a complete set or as an individual packet of 10-15 cards.  You do not know which ones are in what packet.  Also there is usually some small almost unnoticeable difference between the ones that are sold in a full set and the ones that are in the smaller packets.  The ones that come out of the smaller packets are more valuable long term.

^This. Also, the smaller packs will sometimes have the cards that are serial numbered. TW, if you're really only interested in just the one card though, you can try e-bay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2011, 12:28:02 PM »
^This. Also, the smaller packs will sometimes have the cards that are serial numbered. TW, if you're really only interested in just the one card though, you can try e-bay.

Are these the ones you see at WalMarks, or do you have to go to one of those nerd haven comic book stores?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2011, 12:29:49 PM »
Check this shit out... look who's sold out...

http://www.footballcardshop.com/cards_by_set/2011_Press+Pass_cards.asp

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2011, 12:40:41 PM »
Are these the ones you see at WalMarks, or do you have to go to one of those nerd haven comic book stores?
Wal Marks is the same but the nerd stores will give you more information if you desire it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2011, 01:55:14 PM »
Check this poop out... look who's sold out...

check out who's is the most expensive. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2011, 02:11:49 PM »
Check this shit out... look who's sold out...

Why is there no team listed by Darvin Adams?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2011, 02:20:21 PM »
Why is there no team listed by Darvin Adams?
Because he was not drafted and there is a lockout...

and the NCAA hammer coming down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2011, 02:23:41 PM »
Because he was not drafted and there is a lockout...

and the NCAA hammer coming down.

This mainly.  With the impending death penalty and all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2011, 04:12:01 PM »
This mainly.  With the impending death penalty and all.

Just because the guy came out of school too early there is no need to kill him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.