Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

So it begins...

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: So it begins...
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2008, 12:07:18 PM »
The Buckeyes will be pimped to the extreme by ESPN this year.  It will be a solid competition between USC and OSU to see who gets more love. 

I remember a few years back when I would wake up on Saturday mornings anticipating College Gameday like a kid waiting to watch his Saturday morning cartoons.  Now I use it as an opportunity to mow the grass before the games start (if I'm not in Auburn, that is).  Now watching Gameday doesn't do anything but make my blood pressure rise, what with their blatant bias and utter disregard for the SEC.  It just pisses me off.

This is exactly how I feel, except I don't mow the grass, usually I just use it as a time to start drinking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2008, 12:53:44 PM »
This is exactly how I feel, except I don't mow the grass, usually I just use it as a time to start drinking.

A real man wouldn't have stopped from the night before.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2008, 12:58:57 PM »
A real man wouldn't have stopped from the night before.
I just sleep until the 11 a.m. game, that is if I'm not in Auburn.  I'm stoked about the Thursday night West Virginia matchup, I'm going to be retardly drunk at BWWs here in BHam. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Ogre

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2008, 01:55:47 PM »

What, you don't drink when you mow the grass?  Learn to multi-task.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2008, 02:18:52 PM »
I hold no illusions about next year.  We have to have a number of unknowns fall into place very quickly in addition to the usual brutal SEC schedule but hope springs eternal.  Until we lose we have as good of a chance as anyone.  We have a chance to squeak some of the first ones out with our defense if it takes the offense a couple of games to get on track.  We will not survive long if the offense goes into the slump it has the last couple of years though.

Damn I love the South!  4/23/08 and what is the topic?  College football.

We are the sleeper next year. UGA will beat us in Auburn, and we will beat them in Atlanta.

I will be puling for UGA out in AZ as hard as I have evar pulled for Auburn anywhere. My neighbor is a HUGE ASU fan and serious PAC 1 homer. All he has been talking about is how the SEC is over-rated and how UGA will get sent packing.

Next to winning the IB again, this is my main wish this college football season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2008, 02:47:36 PM »
My neighbor is a HUGE ASU fan and serious PAC 1 homer. All he has been talking about is how the SEC is over-rated and how UGA will get sent packing.

ASU? They are worse than LSU. They have one good season in how many, and suddenly they are good? At least with LSU it's been 8 good years. You should watch the game with him, and as the UGA defenders are flying all over the field killing people, just look at him and laugh.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2008, 03:01:48 PM »
Hate admit it but I have the same problem on another board. 
NERD!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2008, 04:01:59 PM »
NERD!

Yes.  And I also know how to use the quote feature.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2008, 02:40:25 AM »
Yes.  And I also know how to use the quote feature.
That was a low blow, I may need a 12 step program
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.