:we: :aunc:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Another video for your enjoyment
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 01:19:44 PM »
The music fucking SUCKED.   What the hell was that shit?   The words were nicely matched to the events, but the damn caterwauling was making my ears bleed.   If that was your wife singing some song she made up, I apologize. 

Also too many pictures of the same douches over and over and over.  I don't like self-aggrandizing shit like that.  Douche with the signs and whatnot didn't add to my enjoyment whatsoever -- not during the season or during the video. 

If you were the douche, I don't apologize.  Cut your hair into a mohawk or something we can ridicule.  But don't stick your damn face into an Auburn video over and ove and over.  Fuck no. 
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 01:27:14 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 01:45:48 PM »
The music fucking SUCKED.   What the hell was that shit?   The words were nicely matched to the events, but the damn caterwauling was making my ears bleed.   If that was your wife singing some song she made up, I apologize. 

Also too many pictures of the same douches over and over and over.  I don't like self-aggrandizing shit like that.  Douche with the signs and whatnot didn't add to my enjoyment whatsoever -- not during the season or during the video. 

If you were the douche, I don't apologize.  Cut your hair into a mohawk or something we can ridicule.  But don't stick your damn face into an Auburn video over and ove and over.  Fuck no.

So, aside from the assasination Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 01:59:16 PM »

Not me-Not anybody I know-I simply found it on you tube. I have no idea who was singing. I would like to think I am not a douche. I don't have enough hair to make a mohawk.

Anything thing else I can do for you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 02:03:00 PM »
I don't have enough hair to make a mohawk.

Thats too bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 02:05:52 PM »
The music effing SUCKED.   What the hell was that poop?   The words were nicely matched to the events, but the damn caterwauling was making my ears bleed.   If that was your wife singing some song she made up, I apologize. 

Also too many pictures of the same douches over and over and over.  I don't like self-aggrandizing poop like that.  Douche with the signs and whatnot didn't add to my enjoyment whatsoever -- not during the season or during the video. 

If you were the douche, I don't apologize.  Cut your hair into a mohawk or something we can ridicule.  But don't stick your damn face into an Auburn video over and ove and over.  eff no.

Pissy today.  Out of Quaker Oats this morning, Mr. Brimley?  Having trouble pushing out last nights early bird special?

« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 02:07:26 PM by AU_Tiger_2000 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 02:09:05 PM »
Thats too bad.

You gotta play the hand life deals ya.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 02:13:18 PM »
Pissy today.  Out of Quaker Oats this morning, Mr. Brimley?  Having trouble pushing out last nights early bird special?

Diabeetus?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 02:15:16 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.